Report: Windows Phone sales outpace BlackBerry in a number of key markets
0. phoneArena 04 Sep 2012, 10:00 posted on
Over the years, BlackBerry has seen its market share drop sharply, taking the platform from the top to near the bottom; while BlackBerry is losing market share, Microsoft's mobile OS, Windows Phone, has been slowly picking up momentum...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
eat that blackberry!
R.I.M = R.I.P
7. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
indeed...my avatar suits my personality :)
4. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 701; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
Your DP is enough to show how much you hate BB
3. MeoCao (unregistered)
What an encouraging story for WP, LOL.
5. cornerofthemoon (Posts: 505; Member since: 20 Apr 2010)
I've tried just about all of the Smartphone OS's. Windows Phone is my new favorite. Blackberry is too slow and takes forever to boot up when it crashes (frequently). Android is buggy and you need a pilot's license to run it. iOS is fine but it's pretty much a boring sea of chicklets and navigating the music player is a pain. The only thing I don't like about WP is the lack of SD card expansion but WP8 is about to fix that.
9. shammont (Posts: 27; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
I have tried to think of just one good thing to say about RIM. Couldn't even think of one. So long RIM
12. Jasonhunterx (Posts: 110; Member since: 20 Jul 2011)
When windows phone out sells you your in trouble who buys those 2 Gen specs with weak apps