Report: Nokia offers 'Money Back Challenge' in India for Nokia Lumia 710 and Nokia Lumia 800
0. phoneArena 08 Jul 2012, 09:28 posted on
A report from India says that Nokia is starting the 'Amazing Money Back Challenge' for those purchasing the Nokia Lumia 710 or the Nokia Lumia 80 in India; those unhappy with either device after purchase can return them for a full refund within 7 days of making the purchase...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. kartik4u98 (Posts: 511; Member since: 19 May 2012)
Nice deal..I'll try nokia lumia 800 and give it before 7 days...i have g.nexus , just wanted to try wp7
2. wassup (Posts: 565; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
where did you buy it in india and for howmuch? i want one... thanks
5. kartik4u98 (Posts: 511; Member since: 19 May 2012)
Its available online.like on ebay....
But remember you'll not get any support or warranty in india..
8. thebest (Posts: 231; Member since: 08 Jul 2012)
no, don't do that, they will never give you your money, they will give you an excuse
4. Cyan3boN (Posts: 425; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
hanging around with a lumia 800 is so much sweeter than with the iphone.
6. itiswhatitis (Posts: 422; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
They're just tryna look good in their most loyal country,in developed countries its mandate for companies to give cooling off period which mean you can buy things and if you returned it within so and so period depending on country and products you get full refund!
9. rajirock (Posts: 4; Member since: 08 Jul 2012)
lumia series is truly soo beautiful tht it does'nt need any moneyback
well done nokia with the stylish design
n offcourse the OS will grow up wid time