Report: Next Apple iPhone model is an incremental update
0. phoneArena posted on 21 Mar 2013, 01:47
According to sources from the upstream supply chain, components for the next Apple iPhone will ship by the end of May which will give the device a chance to show up in the third quarter; according to the sources, the specs show the next model to be an incremental update like an Apple iPhone 5S with a low cost plastic model being built to increase Apple's market share...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. YaBoiDre10 posted on 21 Mar 2013, 01:49 33 3
The Apple iPhone 5S. The worlds most advanced operation system. So advanced you can download files from the internet using third party apps!
19. Adithya7184 posted on 21 Mar 2013, 03:21 13 2
ha ha ...and also you can go to hell using iCr@p Maps....lol :-P
46. BitterTruth (unregistered) posted on 22 Mar 2013, 04:59 0 0
And you can also go to mars by using apple maps as these maps are not for earth :D
52. Droiddoes posted on 22 Mar 2013, 13:03 1 0
Wait, I thought every "new" iphone model was justa an incremental update?
2. gallitoking posted on 21 Mar 2013, 01:50 3 19
How can they improve customer.experience is beyond me
12. Topcat488 posted on 21 Mar 2013, 02:34 12 0
The sources say that the seventh generation iPhone will be an incremental update and will be a slightly enhanced version of the current Apple iPhone 5.
"Shut up and take their money"... So (the) their saying goes!
13. andro. posted on 21 Mar 2013, 02:40 3 2
Perhaps offering customers the legal free right of a 2 yr warranty in Europe could be one way to start a better customer experience, asking ifans to pay 200 euro to repair a 13 month old faulty ifans does scream customer service
38. xfire99 posted on 21 Mar 2013, 08:51 0 0
U do have 1 + 2 years = 3 Years total of "waranty" period. 1 year warranty from Apple and 2 years from EU consumers right. (whatever it called).
Apple just lost an appeal in Italy court and got fined 1.2M US for it:
Not many know about this and think they just got 1 year warranty and pay after 1 year to get theirs iphones reapired.
18. tedkord posted on 21 Mar 2013, 03:16 4 2
The same way they have the past few years – add new features that Android has had for years.
3. Johnnokia posted on 21 Mar 2013, 01:51 0 0
We still have News' conflict about the next Iphones.
4. wendygarett posted on 21 Mar 2013, 01:55 10 5
"With the continuation of boring ios, together with the bumped up spec, and the 200 new gimmicky features such as apple maps and siri for the sake of marketing instead of real innovation. There are MORE OF THE SAME...."
5. techloverNYC posted on 21 Mar 2013, 01:55 4 4
Guess I should just start waiting for the nexus 5...
Nexus 4 --- Nexus 5 Improvement and low cost guarantee
48. BitterTruth (unregistered) posted on 22 Mar 2013, 05:00 0 0
Battery life is the issue in all the nexus phone. Hope Motorola will fix it.
6. Android4u posted on 21 Mar 2013, 01:55 11 1
Lmao wow..so sad... Android 2013 we got: htc one, galaxys4,note3(later this year),experiaz, optimus g pro, the new moto coming. And ALL beat the ip5s...like always another great year for android. :)
7. BitterTruth (unregistered) posted on 21 Mar 2013, 01:57 13 2
Innovation of Apple:
1. iTransfer (bluetooth or NFC)
2. Smart Flash (Dual led flash)
3. You can now download files from third party apps.
This is not innovation!!!!! Better to learn something from Nokia and Samsung.
Just check the gestures of Sammy and the innovation of Nokia
27. tusshharish posted on 21 Mar 2013, 04:43 0 0
you forgot the no. 4 micro sd card for storage expansion...........:-)
30. tedkord posted on 21 Mar 2013, 05:52 4 0
Apple will never give you a microsd slot. Then they couldn't charge you an extra $100 for each extra 16gb of storage space.
45. BitterTruth (unregistered) posted on 22 Mar 2013, 04:57 0 0
Or probably 200$ extra for micro sd card version?
10. Note2waitingonNote3 (banned) posted on 21 Mar 2013, 02:20 6 0
The boredom will never stop. To bad for Apple fans.
11. GALAXY-STORM posted on 21 Mar 2013, 02:30 9 4
I will buy an iPhone if they copy everything from android.
14. Mube1 posted on 21 Mar 2013, 02:44 0 2
Bluetooth,bigger screen and new design this is my personal wish :-)
47. BitterTruth (unregistered) posted on 22 Mar 2013, 05:00 0 0
And the same restricted OS? A BIG LOL
15. andro. posted on 21 Mar 2013, 02:44 3 1
Its gonna be nothing more than an iPhone 5s. The only interesting thing to see in it is what new gimmick apple will a revolutionary new feature to try con ifans to thinking its actually a 'new' iPhone,perhaps the ability to use the iPhone as a TV remote because of an ir addition to the phone? It would mean your TV remote has never looked so beautiful
40. rusticguy posted on 21 Mar 2013, 10:19 0 0
While using as a TV remote they would make sure that neighbor can see the Apple Logo ... otherwise no fund having an iDevice ...
44. gallitoking posted on 21 Mar 2013, 13:54 0 2
is all about brand recognition... Coke has been doing it for years..
17. jgncs posted on 21 Mar 2013, 03:09 1 3
Do like me. I have an iphone5 to pick up chicks who own the same and I got the Samsung s3(will buy the s4) to do the same. The only specs I want is to get laid
20. KaranK posted on 21 Mar 2013, 03:29 5 0
Yawn..yawn...the silliest news ever. ..btw this has been true for all iphone s (except ip4)...but still dumb ppl will stand in the line to buy the icrap
21. dan_md posted on 21 Mar 2013, 03:34 14 0
From a reliable source, the next iphone will have the following features:
1. ilook - tracks your eyes so that screen doesn't go on standby
2. ipause - video stops when user looks away
3. imagic touch - enact screen actions without finger contacting the screen or via screen gestures
4. idroid - (killer feature) iphone can dual boot into Android for those who want Android on an iphone body
5. Nona-core CPU - an additional core to surpass SGS4' S mere 8-core CPU
6. iPatch - Siri's friend. your 24/7 voice-based tech support
7. iSue - app for reporting suspicious Android features that may violate Apple's patents that directs user to nearest Apple legal office.
49. BitterTruth (unregistered) posted on 22 Mar 2013, 05:02 0 0
iMaps - too much useful when you are out of earth.
22. KaranK posted on 21 Mar 2013, 03:38 0 0
Yawn..yawn...the silliest news ever..this has been true for every iphone (except iphone 4)..inspite of this...dumb ppl will get inspired by fake marketing. ..and stand in long lines to get the icrap!!
25. limonline posted on 21 Mar 2013, 04:33 0 0
bad move apple, bad move.. really sad to see apple has fallen this far from the tree
26. NokiaFTW posted on 21 Mar 2013, 04:38 2 0
Apple is not listening to the people's demands and they are doing what Nokia did and soon they'll be where Nokia is today .
36. TROLL posted on 21 Mar 2013, 06:26 0 0
There stubborn and obsessed.
Let it be, thats where it belongs
You have to listen to them.
They control you.
28. mr.techdude posted on 21 Mar 2013, 05:22 0 0
I hate icrap with a passion soooo much that I made all my mates to switch from iPhone to android e.g HTC one x, butterfly, soon the one, s3 and soon s4 but I gotta tell u guys that iphones are god damn fast I know that there iOS is so little to keep it running and the devs fully optimize there games for iOS. That's the iPhone advantage other then that "spit spit" no wonder why the iPhone 5 lost demand in less then 2 months
29. tiara6918 posted on 21 Mar 2013, 05:33 0 0
Uh oh apple be careful with your term "Smart Flash", htc might be the one to sue you this time-http://www.htc.com/www/why-htc/camera/?section=lighting
31. oying24 posted on 21 Mar 2013, 06:05 0 3
LOL haters.. enjoy each devices.. LOL cant stop laughing here. i heared lots of cryin' out loud here baby..
35. xperiaDROID posted on 21 Mar 2013, 06:23 1 2
If Apple keep making a same design, no "INNOVATION". Apple is even more rotten right now!
Listen Apple! iPhone needs more INNOVATION™!!!!!
37. InspectorGadget80 posted on 21 Mar 2013, 07:48 0 1
Thats it? They didnt say anything bout its screen & its smart? Dont make me laugh
39. rusticguy posted on 21 Mar 2013, 08:57 1 0
This is why DoD is buying 650000 of them ... :)
41. jellmoo posted on 21 Mar 2013, 11:24 0 1
Of course it will be an incremental update. They can't let Samsung have all the fun in that regard.
42. untouchable posted on 21 Mar 2013, 12:32 0 0
Like this is some news and we didn't know this already.