Report: Next Apple iPhone model is an incremental update
0. phoneArena 21 Mar 2013, 01:47 posted on
According to sources from the upstream supply chain, components for the next Apple iPhone will ship by the end of May which will give the device a chance to show up in the third quarter; according to the sources, the specs show the next model to be an incremental update like an Apple iPhone 5S with a low cost plastic model being built to increase Apple's market share...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. YaBoiDre10 (Posts: 84; Member since: 15 Nov 2012)
The Apple iPhone 5S. The worlds most advanced operation system. So advanced you can download files from the internet using third party apps!
19. Adithya7184 (Posts: 317; Member since: 05 Mar 2011)
ha ha ...and also you can go to hell using iCr@p Maps....lol :-P
46. BitterTruth (unregistered)
And you can also go to mars by using apple maps as these maps are not for earth :D
52. Droiddoes (unregistered)
Wait, I thought every "new" iphone model was justa an incremental update?
2. gallitoking (Posts: 4718; Member since: 17 May 2011)
How can they improve customer.experience is beyond me
12. Topcat488 (Posts: 1394; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
The sources say that the seventh generation iPhone will be an incremental update and will be a slightly enhanced version of the current Apple iPhone 5.
"Shut up and take their money"... So (the) their saying goes!
13. andro. (Posts: 1997; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Perhaps offering customers the legal free right of a 2 yr warranty in Europe could be one way to start a better customer experience, asking ifans to pay 200 euro to repair a 13 month old faulty ifans does scream customer service
33. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Last year Apple made £1Billion in just repairs™
38. xfire99 (Posts: 792; Member since: 14 Mar 2012)
U do have 1 + 2 years = 3 Years total of "waranty" period. 1 year warranty from Apple and 2 years from EU consumers right. (whatever it called).
Apple just lost an appeal in Italy court and got fined 1.2M US for it:
Not many know about this and think they just got 1 year warranty and pay after 1 year to get theirs iphones reapired.
18. tedkord (Posts: 10271; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
The same way they have the past few years – add new features that Android has had for years.
51. Droiddoes (unregistered)
Basic english and grammar are beyond you
3. Johnnokia (Posts: 1061; Member since: 27 May 2012)
We still have News' conflict about the next Iphones.
4. wendygarett (unregistered)
"With the continuation of boring ios, together with the bumped up spec, and the 200 new gimmicky features such as apple maps and siri for the sake of marketing instead of real innovation. There are MORE OF THE SAME...."
5. techloverNYC (Posts: 601; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
Guess I should just start waiting for the nexus 5...
Nexus 4 --- Nexus 5 Improvement and low cost guarantee
48. BitterTruth (unregistered)
Battery life is the issue in all the nexus phone. Hope Motorola will fix it.
6. Android4u (Posts: 456; Member since: 16 Aug 2012)
Lmao wow..so sad... Android 2013 we got: htc one, galaxys4,note3(later this year),experiaz, optimus g pro, the new moto coming. And ALL beat the ip5s...like always another great year for android. :)
7. BitterTruth (unregistered)
Innovation of Apple:
1. iTransfer (bluetooth or NFC)
2. Smart Flash (Dual led flash)
3. You can now download files from third party apps.
This is not innovation!!!!! Better to learn something from Nokia and Samsung.
Just check the gestures of Sammy and the innovation of Nokia
27. tusshharish (Posts: 342; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
you forgot the no. 4 micro sd card for storage expansion...........:-)
30. tedkord (Posts: 10271; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Apple will never give you a microsd slot. Then they couldn't charge you an extra $100 for each extra 16gb of storage space.
45. BitterTruth (unregistered)
Or probably 200$ extra for micro sd card version?
10. Note2waitingonNote3 (banned) (Posts: 87; Member since: 19 Mar 2013)
The boredom will never stop. To bad for Apple fans.
11. GALAXY-STORM (Posts: 328; Member since: 13 Oct 2012)
I will buy an iPhone if they copy everything from android.
14. Mube1 (Posts: 153; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
Bluetooth,bigger screen and new design this is my personal wish :-)
47. BitterTruth (unregistered)
And the same restricted OS? A BIG LOL
15. andro. (Posts: 1997; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Its gonna be nothing more than an iPhone 5s. The only interesting thing to see in it is what new gimmick apple will a revolutionary new feature to try con ifans to thinking its actually a 'new' iPhone,perhaps the ability to use the iPhone as a TV remote because of an ir addition to the phone? It would mean your TV remote has never looked so beautiful
40. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
While using as a TV remote they would make sure that neighbor can see the Apple Logo ... otherwise no fund having an iDevice ...
44. gallitoking (Posts: 4718; Member since: 17 May 2011)
is all about brand recognition... Coke has been doing it for years..
16. ReddD (Posts: 37; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
How is this news if we already all knew this??
17. jgncs (Posts: 1; Member since: 21 Mar 2013)
Do like me. I have an iphone5 to pick up chicks who own the same and I got the Samsung s3(will buy the s4) to do the same. The only specs I want is to get laid
20. KaranK (Posts: 6; Member since: 12 Jan 2012)
Yawn..yawn...the silliest news ever. ..btw this has been true for all iphone s (except ip4)...but still dumb ppl will stand in the line to buy the icrap
21. dan_md (Posts: 66; Member since: 19 Oct 2010)
From a reliable source, the next iphone will have the following features:
1. ilook - tracks your eyes so that screen doesn't go on standby
2. ipause - video stops when user looks away
3. imagic touch - enact screen actions without finger contacting the screen or via screen gestures
4. idroid - (killer feature) iphone can dual boot into Android for those who want Android on an iphone body
5. Nona-core CPU - an additional core to surpass SGS4' S mere 8-core CPU
6. iPatch - Siri's friend. your 24/7 voice-based tech support
7. iSue - app for reporting suspicious Android features that may violate Apple's patents that directs user to nearest Apple legal office.
34. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
That was funny+1 from me.
49. BitterTruth (unregistered)
iMaps - too much useful when you are out of earth.
22. KaranK (Posts: 6; Member since: 12 Jan 2012)
Yawn..yawn...the silliest news ever..this has been true for every iphone (except iphone 4)..inspite of this...dumb ppl will get inspired by fake marketing. ..and stand in long lines to get the icrap!!
25. limonline (Posts: 6; Member since: 21 Mar 2013)
bad move apple, bad move.. really sad to see apple has fallen this far from the tree
26. NokiaFTW (Posts: 2071; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
Apple is not listening to the people's demands and they are doing what Nokia did and soon they'll be where Nokia is today .
36. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
There stubborn and obsessed.
Let it be, thats where it belongs
You have to listen to them.
They control you.
28. mr.techdude (Posts: 569; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
I hate icrap with a passion soooo much that I made all my mates to switch from iPhone to android e.g HTC one x, butterfly, soon the one, s3 and soon s4 but I gotta tell u guys that iphones are god damn fast I know that there iOS is so little to keep it running and the devs fully optimize there games for iOS. That's the iPhone advantage other then that "spit spit" no wonder why the iPhone 5 lost demand in less then 2 months
29. tiara6918 (Posts: 2022; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Uh oh apple be careful with your term "Smart Flash", htc might be the one to sue you this time-http://www.htc.com/www/why-htc/camera/?section=lighting
31. oying24 (Posts: 48; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
LOL haters.. enjoy each devices.. LOL cant stop laughing here. i heared lots of cryin' out loud here baby..
35. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
If Apple keep making a same design, no "INNOVATION". Apple is even more rotten right now!
Listen Apple! iPhone needs more INNOVATION™!!!!!
37. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Thats it? They didnt say anything bout its screen & its smart? Dont make me laugh
39. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
This is why DoD is buying 650000 of them ... :)
41. jellmoo (Posts: 1502; Member since: 31 Oct 2011)
Of course it will be an incremental update. They can't let Samsung have all the fun in that regard.
42. untouchable (Posts: 19; Member since: 04 Sep 2010)
Like this is some news and we didn't know this already.
43. Taters (banned) (Posts: 6474; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
All iphones are incremental upgrades.