Report: HTC One X replaces Nokia Lumia 900 behind the Apple iPhone at AT&T
0. phoneArena 12 Jul 2012, 18:49 posted on
According to brokerage house Canaccord Genuity, last month the Nokia Lumia 900 lost its second place spot behind the Apple iPhone at AT&T; this dovetails with earlier reports that the Finnish based carrier will be writing off as much as a billion dollars from unsold Lumia models...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. downphoenix (Posts: 2293; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
"The number one seller at AT&T remains the Apple iPhone 4S."
Not according to the sales figures quoted in the article.
8. Veigald (Posts: 230; Member since: 13 Jan 2012)
Wow, mature crowd when they thumb down that remark. Fandroids, anyone?
2. Santi_Santi (unregistered)
its a dissapointment that only 7.8 will be on this device. its obvious that another devices will be far preferred for having up-to-date software...
4. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3945; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Question is, how far is the One X from the 4S?
7. djripster (Posts: 119; Member since: 10 Dec 2011)
NOt surprised the Lumia 900 lost its top spot...
9. Veigald (Posts: 230; Member since: 13 Jan 2012)
Not that it ever had the top spot, but why bother reading the article before you post.
13. djripster (Posts: 119; Member since: 10 Dec 2011)
Was refering beyond this article - Lumia 900 was on Amazon's top phones list for a long time
Didnt finish my sentence before, thanks for pointing that out
10. Jonathan41 (Posts: 526; Member since: 22 Mar 2012)
The HTC One X is awesome. I was telling people that sale would pick up for this beautiful device.
11. Ruckus (Posts: 276; Member since: 20 Oct 2011)
I personally like all three devices myself. I like where WP is going, meanwhile the iPhone is solid, and when it comes to Android, I prefer HTC devices. All good choices in my opinion. Better choices than what Verizons top 3 probably is..
HTC ONE X > DROID Razr
Lumia 900 > Nexus
at&t 4S > VZW 4S