Report: Best Buy to have mini-Samsung stores open in time for Samsung Galaxy S4 launch
0. phoneArena 28 Mar 2013, 21:41 posted on
High traffic Best Buy stores will be removing two aisles in their mobile department and replacing them with a mini Samsung store in time for the launch of the Samsung Galaxy S4, which should take place by the end of next month; similar to the Apple section at a Best Buy, the Samsung Store will feature demos of Samsung products and staff will be trained on those devices...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Alan ... your usual TYPOS (now please don't send a warning for this to my mailbox...
"ever since the Samsung Galaxy S II too off in 2011."
4. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Smaaaaart Boy RusticGuy™®
3. somerandomuser (Posts: 2; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
I wonder if the retail counters will be made out of plastic or high-end materials...
7. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Fiber Glass ... the soon to be reinvented premium material.
8. g2a5b0e (Posts: 2899; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Wow. A classic case of the rich getting richer. That estimate of 100 million for the GS4 may not be out of reach after all.
10. Doakie (Posts: 1380; Member since: 06 May 2009)
Wow. Did you gripe about Apple when they got to $700 billion? Or is it just because this is Samsung?
13. g2a5b0e (Posts: 2899; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
You completely misunderstood my comment. I wasn't griping. I own a Note 2.
9. gregoryyy3 (unregistered)
ive noticed for the past 2 months or so that every best buy i have gone into had gotten rid of the samsung displays.
11. MartianMe (unregistered)
I only read the head lines...but this is actually very cool...guess i ll be stopping by bestbuy more often ..
12. johnriii (Posts: 231; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
when is the release of the S4 again? I'll make sure to mark my calender to stay away from Best Buy during that time. I can see Fox 4 News now, talking to the customers waiting two days in advance. I like samsung, but not that much...#it'snotthatserious
14. JunitoNH (Posts: 1023; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
Of course they are $amsung emulates everything Apple does. These Koreans are bold and brash; maybe they should rename the company Xerox.