Report: Apple iPhone 5S will have third color option
0. phoneArena 09 Apr 2013, 21:04 posted on
It is that time of the year when we start hearing from anonymous sources, people with knowledge of certain plans, leaks and pictures allegedly of the next version of the Apple iPhone; the latest speculation is that the Apple iPhone 5S, the seventh generation of the iconic Apple smartphone will give buyers a third color option to choose from...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
8. HASHTAG (unregistered)
I like your sarcasm!
14. LebronJamesFanboy (Posts: 156; Member since: 23 Mar 2013)
After using the Nexus 4, I actually found the iPhone 5 to be a very nice phone.
I've been an Android user for years, but the smoothness found in the iPhone 5 is unreal. I do miss the customization of Android though.
I'm sure the iPhone 5s will prove to be a great device. Not sure why there are so many iHaters over here and only Android lovers. Can't one like both companies?
13. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 8917; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Depending on how you look at it there's a lot of catching up to do.
16. weinerslav (Posts: 126; Member since: 31 Jul 2012)
Sometimes I actually hope that you have a twisted sense of humor that most people don't understand, but then I read comments like this and I realize that I give way too much credit to your intelligence and probably you don't have sense of humor at all.
26. phil2n (Posts: 487; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
hahahha the best statement I've heard towards Mxyzptlk..
2. jcpwn2004 (Posts: 314; Member since: 18 Jan 2012)
OMG I WILL DEFINITELY BE GETTING THE IPHONE NOW!!!!! Not.
12. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 8917; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Typing in all caps and trying to be funny just makes you look bad.
15. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Being a troll and trying not to like other manufactures just makes you look even bad.
21. quakan (Posts: 1328; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
Your comment defines all die-hard fanboys (iOS, Android, WP, etc).
19. jcpwn2004 (Posts: 314; Member since: 18 Jan 2012)
you know what's bad? When you waste your life trolling tech blogs.
36. Aeires (unregistered)
Bad is giving trolls what they want, attention. Mxy = troll.
35. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
And it's equivalent of SCHILLER SHRILLING at top of his voice ... against competitors devices
3. papss (unregistered)
I like the last bit where these bloggers preach at you about Apples shortcomings
5. moronman66 (Posts: 161; Member since: 09 Jan 2012)
Great scott! Three whole colors?? Honestly, I'm full of doubt for this option, I genuinely don't believe the hype about extra options from Apple, the company who claims not to listen to their customers. Different screen sizes, I'm more doubtful but they might have the third color option, if I were being optimistic, but why only three? What would that third one be, grey?
11. FlushGordon (unregistered)
Is it patented?
20. quakan (Posts: 1328; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
I've been wanting a grey iPhone since the iPhone 4 came out.
23. Abbath (Posts: 99; Member since: 16 Sep 2012)
They will release a silver colour this time...Apple is so predictable
25. tigermcm (Posts: 849; Member since: 02 Sep 2009)
I assume this 3rd color will be.......innovative!!
37. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1163; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
oh so now iphone wants to join the color zone? im guessing grey color.or pink
40. TechDork (Posts: 282; Member since: 10 May 2010)
It'll probably be a revolutionary hue of gray...