Report: 145 million tablets to be shipped this year
0. phoneArena posted on 25 Jan 2013, 08:06
ABI Research has taken out the pencils and paper and now computes that 145 million tablets will be shipped in 2013 led by new manufacturers, lower priced models, and finally a warm embrace from the enterprise market; North America will remain the center of the tablet universe in 2013 with more than half of all shipped slates ending up there...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. maxis3G (unregistered) posted on 25 Jan 2013, 09:26 1 2
APPLE : competition is bad...
2. TylerGrunter posted on 25 Jan 2013, 08:43 6 1
Am I the only one that sees the Surface Pro even less sucessful than the RT one?
- It cost the same as an Ultrabook
- It doesn't have and attached keyboard, so it can't be used in the train/bus/airplane in a confortable positition. So it can't be used as a Laptop replacement.
- It weights too much so it can't really be used as a tablet.
What's the market niche for this thing?
Seriously, just asking.