Renders of the LG G3 for all four major US carriers leak
0. phoneArena 04 Jul 2014, 15:32 posted on
Subtle differences distinguish the forthcoming LG G3 on four national carriers in the US...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wilsong17 (unregistered)
lol i work at a retail store no one ask about lg is all about galaxy or iphone here in nyc
3. swayze91 (Posts: 48; Member since: 19 Jun 2014)
Work in retail myself and ive only had 1 person ask. Not many people I think even know is coming or they don't know when is coming. Can't wait to see one live in action.
10. steedsofwar (unregistered)
Don't you think the verizon version looks best, what with an all black face instead of an odd color at the bottom?
23. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
The back looks disgusting on the Verizon G3.
15. npaladin2000 (Posts: 165; Member since: 06 Nov 2011)
Black? Huh? Sorry I couldn't see through all the branding.
8. cncrim (Posts: 786; Member since: 15 Aug 2011)
Most of them is average user not gadget geek like us. Most of them probably dont know what os the phone is running.
9. wilsong17 (unregistered)
true fact base on mt experience
1 customer dont know the phone number
2 customer dont know the carrier
3 dont know the os the phone is running: ios or android ios7 or kikat etc...
4 people over paid for cellphone data without knowing
5 not many bright americans is all about looks. they think the most expensive is better
11. steedsofwar (unregistered)
You don't have to be a geek t know about what you're buying. Mostly women had that excuse before. Now men using this excuse?
22. alfadolla (Posts: 28; Member since: 14 Mar 2011)
@Wilsong the funny thing about what you said is most people who sale the phone's don't have a clue when new stuff is coming out... so yeah your right!
2. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 1967; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
sprint one is the best of the bunch,no dirty branding...
24. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Branding on the back doesn't matter because you can install an aftermarket backplate if it really bothers you that much or cover it up with a case, all of them are fine except the Verizon one.
4. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
One day I ask a customer that she should take a look at the G3 because of their new OIS camera. If you like taking pictures with a huge battery life get the G3. And she say she will take a look. And also explain always wait don't rush out and buy a phone. Always look at others cause new model's will come out
5. Amir1 (Posts: 327; Member since: 20 Aug 2013)
Carrier logos. i tell you, it's a crime! the verizon g3 design is the best but the s%it logo ruins the whole design and make it the worst, and that s%it carriers screen that appears every time you turn on your phone. anybody got some alcohol and towel? oh, and root to get read of carrier screen. forget it. i buy unlocked. i just can't stand it.
12. b4ckr3ad1ngth1ssh1t (Posts: 16; Member since: 21 Jan 2012)
guys, i can tell which one is verizon's /giggle /cries
13. blackberry_Boy (Posts: 213; Member since: 27 May 2014)
Verizon always have the biggest dumbest logo placement
21. blackberry_Boy (Posts: 213; Member since: 27 May 2014)
Yea the logo was right on the dam button like Verizon was saying don't forget who's best or something
17. npaladin2000 (Posts: 165; Member since: 06 Nov 2011)
Big Red is now Big Logo. I'm not sure what they think they'll get from slapping all that branding on the thing, but they do seem to insist on their uniqueness. Their size and mentality are starting to concern me though.
18. Mreveryphone (Posts: 335; Member since: 22 Apr 2014)
Good thing is all the back plates are replaceable...
25. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
But having that logo makes and looks and shows prestige, cause being on Verizon and paying for their services is what you get is pure quality.
Just like being on Vodafone.
29. 8800-Arte (banned) (Posts: 50; Member since: 05 Jun 2014)
Oh! I bet you have the name of your company written on your forehead.
32. downyjr (Posts: 7; Member since: 25 May 2014)
I literally never notice the Verizon logo on my G2... If people are really going to complain about a logo placement they should get some real help.
20. JunitoNH (Posts: 1566; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
I think they are taking their Apple frustration on Andriod.
28. Michaelsalaets (Posts: 27; Member since: 09 Feb 2014)
this is so disappointing. looks like new back door for me
30. zachattack (Posts: 621; Member since: 31 Jul 2013)
Smart people buy cases for expensive phones, I will be one of them. It covers all the logos. Honestly, I don't care if it didn't. Verizon is the best and there's no shame in having people see you're with the best. True enough the best is subjective to where you live, but they've proven their worth and that's why they can change the phones look if they want. I like their design thank god they didn't make the buttons smaller. I would have convinced my family to leave of they pulled that s**t again.
Anyway, black is a bit disappointing because its harder to see the brush metal look but it looks great with the subtle silver. Hopefully the have white, I think they will have gray also just have to wait and see. I take this with a grain of salt anyway since evleaks ain't no god to me
33. daveydog (Posts: 50; Member since: 01 Sep 2013)
Most people probably don't care so to each their own, but I won't buy that on verizon just because of the branding, that's awful... I also think I'm over the gigantic screens, I'd rather have an edge to edge 5" screen that's easier to handle... This is more like a better-sized note series phone....