Rendering of Samsung GALAXY Note shows AT&T branding
0. phoneArena 02 Jan 2012, 00:44 posted on
Speculation is that the 5.29 inch Samsung GALAXY Note will make its U.S. launch through AT&T and as such, it will come with 4G LTE connectivity; a rendering of the device has appeared showing the AT&T logo which basically confirms the premise about where it will debut in the States...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5653; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
crapdragons take the excitement out of everything...
4. nyamo (Posts: 274; Member since: 19 Mar 2011)
completely agree. and i can't understand why they can't leave the hardware button alone. i mean, how can anyone mistake it for an iphone with as big as it is (i assume thats why att has always wanted capacitive buttons)
8. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5653; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
the international does use an Exynos but what they're saying is that the AT&T version will have a MSM8660 in order for AT&T to use LTE with it because the Exynos 4210 is not LTE compatible.
3. Skyrim (Posts: 36; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
I want this but sadly dont think i'll get it due to the qualcomm processor....If it were verizon's LTE maybe i could make an exception.
5. JGuinan007 (Posts: 647; Member since: 19 May 2011)
That is odd I hear this will launch in Feb with ICS on board so far everything else has been correct so I'm pretty sure AT&T and Samsung won't screw this up by not putting ICS on it for launch
6. Phaze0085 (Posts: 103; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
I thought the international version of the Note utilized an Exynos processor not a Qualcomm processor?
9. Jyakotu (Posts: 824; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
AT&T seems to be getting a lot of good phones, and even then, since they're a GSM carrier, they and T-Mobile have the best selection of phones. Man this is the main disadvantage of Sprint using a CDMA network. Their selection of phones are pitiful compared to AT&T and T-Mobile. -.-