Remove all traces of your ex on Facebook with KillSwitch
0. phoneArena posted on 14 Feb 2013, 19:50
Want to get rid of all traces of a bad relationship, including all Facebook pictures, but you want to do it on the DL? You can try KillSwitch, which just launched Thursday for Android and will soon launch on iOS; the app removes all traces of a particular person from Facebook without that person's knowledge, and places them in a secret file known only to you...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Reluctant_Human posted on 14 Feb 2013, 22:15 0
If I still had facebook this would be an instant download.
3. Nathan_ingx posted on 14 Feb 2013, 23:21 0
So it's properties>attributes>hidden.
Same way you hide a file in a pc, except this time, it's on a website.
4. wumberpeb posted on 14 Feb 2013, 23:42 3
Someone should break up with their significant other, JUST to be able to say that...
5. shuaibhere posted on 15 Feb 2013, 02:36 0
Making money out of relationship is bad thing imo...