Remove all traces of your ex on Facebook with KillSwitch
0. phoneArena 14 Feb 2013, 19:50 posted on
Want to get rid of all traces of a bad relationship, including all Facebook pictures, but you want to do it on the DL? You can try KillSwitch, which just launched Thursday for Android and will soon launch on iOS; the app removes all traces of a particular person from Facebook without that person's knowledge, and places them in a secret file known only to you...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 878; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
If I still had facebook this would be an instant download.
3. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3389; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
So it's properties>attributes>hidden.
Same way you hide a file in a pc, except this time, it's on a website.
4. wumberpeb (Posts: 452; Member since: 14 Mar 2011)
Someone should break up with their significant other, JUST to be able to say that...
6. meXpersonified (Posts: 3; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
i like how u put it
"significant other" !!
5. shuaibhere (Posts: 1966; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Making money out of relationship is bad thing imo...