Reminder: We'll be covering the HTC event tomorrow starting at 3:00 PM EST
0. phoneArena posted on 02 Nov 2011, 14:16
From the sound of it all, the rumors and recent information of late point to the realization that we’ll more than likely see the HTC Rezound being officially announced. Slated for Verizon Wireless, this anticipated Android powered smartphone was commonly referred...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Orbitman posted on 02 Nov 2011, 14:36 2 0
Verizon's lineup just keeps getting more beastly!
Big Red FTW!!!
5. roldefol posted on 02 Nov 2011, 15:12 4 0
Verizon: "Okay, everyone give us an LTE phone."
HTC, Samsung & LG: "Sure thing, boss!"
Motorola: "Sure th-- um, we'll get back to you on that."
Verizon: "Okay, now everyone give us a freakin' amazing LTE phone."
HTC, Samsung & Motorola: "Sure thing, boss!"
12. roldefol posted on 02 Nov 2011, 21:10 1 0
Nexus, but I really need to see how the Rezound and Nexus each feel sizewise, typing, etc. Ice Cream Sandwich is very tempting, but it's a big phone.
15. KingKurogiii posted on 02 Nov 2011, 21:44 0 0
what makes you think the Nexus will be so much bigger than the Rezound?
16. roldefol posted on 03 Nov 2011, 10:44 0 0
I'm assuming the Rezound will be the same size as the Sensation and EVO 3D. It's almost 0.4" longer than those two HTCs. The thinness of the Nexus should help make up for its size, but it's still a big phone.
18. KingKurogiii posted on 03 Nov 2011, 11:55 0 0
i don't think it's big enough for it to be a factor over the Rezound but i guess you'll just have to see that for yourself.
13. KingKurogiii posted on 02 Nov 2011, 21:38 1 0
i believe LG has got their back there too. ;D
17. roldefol posted on 03 Nov 2011, 10:46 0 0
I was going to include them, but there isn't enough info on the LG Spectrum yet. So I doubt it'll be out in time for the holiday season with the other three.
19. KingKurogiii posted on 03 Nov 2011, 11:56 0 0
who knows. LG is kind of good about keeping their handsets under wraps. i don't think there was hardly any notice of the Revolution's existence before it was announced.
2. tedkord posted on 02 Nov 2011, 14:39 0 1
If my Thunderbolt is any indication, then it will feature a "4.3” 720p display, 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 8-megapixel rear snapper, 2-megapixel front facing camera, Sense 3.5, Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread, and 4G LTE connectivity," all powered by a 1200mAH Li-Poly battery.
3. threeline posted on 02 Nov 2011, 14:42 0 0
Is it really slated for a 1620mAH battery? My orginal Epic 4G has a 1500mAH battery, I dont think 1620mAH is gonna be enough juice for the Rezound.
4. shamatuu posted on 02 Nov 2011, 14:48 1 0
wow u get 1 superphones from each of three company's. its going to be tough deciding what to get even for me.
8. osanilevich posted on 02 Nov 2011, 16:50 1 0
the evo line (original, design, shift and 3D) are sprint exclusive.
9. Jobes posted on 02 Nov 2011, 16:56 0 0
Till sprint gets gobbled up due to financial instability lol. Omnomnomnom.
11. threeline posted on 02 Nov 2011, 17:16 0 0
Well if Sprint was planning a big comeback they're blowing it because it seems they would much rather sit on the sidelines this holiday season and watch everyone else launch all the high-end devices or any at that matter, TMO launched 6 mid-levels today to keep their name in the game atleast. Not a good plan for a comeback, good plan for a forfeit though because this screams "we're giving up"!
14. KingKurogiii posted on 02 Nov 2011, 21:40 1 0
i remember when Sprint Fanboys thought Sprint was going to be unstoppable. xD