Reminder: PhoneArena Google+ Hangout is planned for Friday at 12PM EST
0. phoneArena 18 Dec 2012, 11:42 posted on
A couple weeks ago, Google+ launched the Communities feature, and we quickly jumped on the opportunity to create a PhoneArena community as a way to give our readers a way to connect with us more directly. We've gotten some great feedback, and now we'd like to try out a first for us: a Google+ Hangout planned for Friday at 12PM EST...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. nyamo (Posts: 273; Member since: 19 Mar 2011)
Sounds exciting too bad I won't be able to join this time round
2. sorcio46 (Posts: 390; Member since: 27 Jul 2011)
Everyone with G+ can join and talk with you guys :D?
4. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2573; Member since: 26 May 2011)
That's right. Obviously there is a limit of 10 people per Hangout, so there may not be room for everyone, but usually people drop out and open up spots. We're hoping that people are respectful and come for a discussion and not a fight, of course.
8. Muhannad (Posts: 455; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
It would be hilarious yet sad if they start fighting in a hangout.
9. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2375; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
hahaha it would be but nah i think we have a lil more respect around here than that.........
11. JGuinan007 (Posts: 563; Member since: 19 May 2011)
Mike this is a very bad idea, remember the bias article, you will have a lot of Ifans, Fandroids, and windowsphans getting on and just arguing about how bias PA is towards one OS. It would be great to have a real discussions on hang out but I don't see it happening. Perhaps if you invite specific users that you know you can have an intelligent conversation with it would work out.
12. wendygarett (unregistered)
You should know by now, it is a GOOGLE+, but if you wanna see more debate I'm glad to join in :)
14. soshi (Posts: 154; Member since: 08 Mar 2012)
once I read geek humor in google+ that netizen like tiger when in the net but I'm reality they are a obedient kitty. if this true than hangout will be doing fine
3. anirudhshirsat97 (Posts: 257; Member since: 24 May 2011)
never done a hangout. Well atleast i'll try something new.
5. jmoita2 (Posts: 929; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
Sorry, gainfully employed at this time, won't be able to make it...
6. Muhannad (Posts: 455; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
yay! But I've no idea how to convert to my time.
10. speckledapple (Posts: 873; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
Good to see Michael H. Would love to discuss some of his articles.
13. Nikolas.Oliver (Posts: 1260; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
I'm eager to see pikapowerize's face
15. XYZ360 (Posts: 47; Member since: 01 Jan 2012)
can you upload it later on youtube for others who missed it can watch