Remember the NoPhone? Well you might actually be able to buy one
0. phoneArena 04 Sep 2014, 02:27 posted on
It is the most secure handheld device yet, the NoPhone. It requires no upgrades, has no camera, no...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. Doakie (Posts: 1843; Member since: 06 May 2009)
Ugh. This is the stupidest thing I've seen in a long time.
2. Ashoaib (Posts: 3223; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
beast of year is revealed now... it will surely give a tough competition to iphone
4. shuaibhere (Posts: 1983; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
And upcoming Nowatch will blow away iwatch....
6. AndyYan (Posts: 55; Member since: 10 Feb 2014)
A bland plastic block sitting on your wrist... Just imagining that is giving me the shivers
7. hortizano (Posts: 270; Member since: 22 May 2013)
Well. this guys came up with an idea that will certainly take advantage of people with some type of disorder.. addiction of sorts.. the one we never want to really admit we have. The addiction to technology.
9. daddyd302 (Posts: 35; Member since: 17 Jul 2008)
There's 11 people that threw away their money.... I should sell my lucky sock just in case someone is that stupid like those 11 people....
10. Kaiser2007 (Posts: 173; Member since: 16 Nov 2013)
To those who want that $hit: you can buy my used phone for $30. It's fully functional, and shipping is free.
11. MyJobSux (Posts: 102; Member since: 01 Apr 2012)
Personally I would want one. I doubt id pay much for it though. Where not supposed to bring our personal phones into the office, something about games or some junk so this would be a lot of fun to leave sitting out on my desk. I think it would be a great gag personally.