Remember that black Samsung GALAXY Note II? Forget it
0. phoneArena 30 Dec 2012, 13:50 posted on
A picture that was allegedly a press rendering of a Samsung GALAXY Note II done up in black turned out to be nothing more than a mock-up put together by a Samsung fan; that doesn't mean that the 5.5 inch device won't be available in new colors, because other information points in that direction, it just means that black isn't one of them...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Ohrules (Posts: 326; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
what's up phonearena? Why no new news today? :(
7. Dr.Phil (Posts: 1051; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
Think of it as the calm before the storm...CES 2013 is happening in just over a week from now and there is bound to be tons of news coming out from that.
2. Piotrek007 (Posts: 106; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
As you can see... no1 cares :P I hope samsung will show something BIG at CES :))
4. darkkjedii (Posts: 17518; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
That's sad, cuz it looks pretty sweet n black.
18. MeoCao (unregistered)
I agree, it looks much better than glossy design.
6. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5691; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
oh man, that sucks. i would've gotten one of these for my dad.
10. droidboy (Posts: 38; Member since: 25 Nov 2012)
crossing my fingers for the rumored galaxy note 7 inch.
11. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
I am looking athttp://www.zopomobile.in/index
.htmlwhich is less than half the price of NOTE II. :)
12. joseph98 (Posts: 167; Member since: 03 Feb 2012)
Really you want to compare it with the note2. it has outdated old 1GHZ A9 dual core and the note2 has a quad core 1.6 GHZ. can't even be compared to the
note1 with 1.4ghz dual core. What about s-pen. Oh so you are just interested in large screen... Sorry the note from samsung is not all about larger screen but combined with performance, S-pen stylus and the software that works with this s-pen.
13. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Quad core with full hd zopo is said to be coming by end of January. Let's see what it comes with. Comparing with S3 (no stylus) also it is cheap.
14. XperiaPrince (Posts: 108; Member since: 25 Dec 2012)
aren't that shameful carrying a big phone with a brand name ZOPO? Cmon man! S3 and Note II is much much better with a better brand! and note II and s3 will have much better software updates.TouchWiz nauture ux have many software tricks and features you cant compare ZOPO to SAMSUNG
15. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
If people in China don't feel ashamed why should I? I am paying for phone and not logo on the phone :)
17. XperiaPrince (Posts: 108; Member since: 25 Dec 2012)
ok,its up to you but i bet your phone wont be getting any software updates because you know,UNPOPULAR BRAND...
19. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
At that price i can replace it every year with newer one having the almost the latest SW version ... Xperia P is still on ICS and in all probability that device will never see 4.2.x in it's lifetime.
16. MauriceGerald (Posts: 18; Member since: 09 Dec 2012)
8 more days to CES. Too long time.Hope SONY ODIN and YUGA even better than i expect.
C'mon SONY excite your fans.