Remember MySpace? It is back as a music and social media super-site
0. phoneArena posted on 16 Jan 2013, 03:37
Kicking off the quietly opened, newly renovated site is a new Justin Timberlake single. A total revamp of the site...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. e.wvu (unregistered) posted on 16 Jan 2013, 05:46 1 1
Looks like very little people will be getting an invite, because who still use MySpace?
3. cripton805 posted on 16 Jan 2013, 11:09 2 0
It looks better than the facebook app already. Facebook navigation sucks.
4. JC557 posted on 16 Jan 2013, 12:20 2 0
Facebook went from being relatively clean to a cluttered and bloated mess. The same way Myspace was years ago.
5. downphoenix posted on 16 Jan 2013, 13:24 1 1
I have to say, Im pretty interested to see how this turns out. Facebook has become a boring mess, and Google+ is just a failure.