Remastered edition of Sonic the Hedgehog 2 is now available for iOS, Android will follow soon
0. phoneArena 12 Dec 2013, 09:15 posted on
The Sonic the Hedgehog franchise is among SEGA's most successful game series ever. The spiky-haired critter has been the company's mascot for more than two decades and is one of the reasons for SEGA's success during the early era of video game consoles. Sonic is one of the most famous video game characters in the world. The second title of the series, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, which was released back in 1992, sold more than 6 million copies and became one of the most successful SEGA games ever. Yet, when an an iOS version of the game was released back in 2010, it wasn't very well accepted, because its visuals and controls weren't well-optimized for the touchscreen...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. XperiaFanZone (Posts: 1579; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
Yes! Big Sonic fan here. Not sure about the deleted zone being brought back. :S
2. Desmund (Posts: 74; Member since: 01 Nov 2012)
Man just got this on Ps3 oh well TAKE MY MONEY SEGA
3. downphoenix (Posts: 2642; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
Is this soon supposed to be like Temple Run 2, where it was within a week of the IOS version, or is it more like Temple Run 1 or Sonic Dash, where it was about a year after?
4. sum182 (Posts: 229; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
Nice! This is probably my favorite sonic out of the ones on the genesis. Also note if you dont feel like waiting on android you can just play it on an emulator.
5. Genersis (Posts: 214; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Shame about recycling Sonic Advance 2 artwork mind you. :P
6. cripton805 (Posts: 1133; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
I have Sonic CD and I think most Sonics are already on Android. Except the remastered version likr it said it was on IOS.
7. bedooo70 (Posts: 3; Member since: 14 Dec 2013)
why the good games must come on ios first then android and sometime it doesn't come on android !!