Registration for HTC One $100 trade-in offer extended to April 4th
0. phoneArena 15 Mar 2013, 11:49 posted on
HTC has now extended its trade-in program to April 4th which means that ypu have until April 4th to sign up for the deal offered by HTC that will give you a $100 Visa gift card when you trade in your old smartphone while purchasing the HTC One; while the Taiwan based OEM says the delay is due to overwhelming response, the phone's delay also might have something to do with the extension...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. menny07 (Posts: 89; Member since: 13 Dec 2012)
One for all, all for One. :D
The galaxy s4 looks like a clumsy block of plastic. ew
2. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
Why did you have to start the flame here....
3. ama3654 (Posts: 295; Member since: 27 Nov 2012)
Whatever you may say, The Galaxy S4 is on the front page of every phone company you may know, It will sell much more than your premium HTC One. Its a personal preference, go get your HTC One, enjoy your premium finish for a week, wait for updates forever and STFU!
7. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
Didn't HTC One X receive the 4.1 update before S3?
12. ama3654 (Posts: 295; Member since: 27 Nov 2012)
In their dreams, the S3 is about to get 4.2.1 now, there's a leaked one already.
37. Muayyad (Posts: 236; Member since: 05 Oct 2012)
That is because you won't see a difference after the update other than the base of the android on sammy devices.
8. rf1975 (Posts: 258; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
Samsung selling point is not hardware or built quality, the secret is the price. For example i can get a S3 for $480 but if i want buy a iPhone i need to spent $680 & for Nokia Lumia 920 around $690.
People know all Samsung's product are made using glossy toy grade plastic. but like them because of the price point of view.
23. beefalo (Posts: 16; Member since: 10 Nov 2011)
Maybe outside of the US. In the US, everyone buys with contract so all high end phones come in at the $200 mark. Therefore, I don't think this argument makes sense at least in the states. Also, Lumia 920 is only $50-$100 on contract and only $450 off contract. Therefore it is actually the cheapest, and has seen a decent amount of sales because of that. I actually think Samsung sells well simply because of their marketing, people see ads mocking the iphone and trying to make it seem cool to own a Samsung. It literally using Apple's strategy against them! Also, the large screens(with small bezels keeping the overall phone size down) tend to sell better because people think they are getting more for their money.
24. umadddd (banned) (Posts: 29; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
nokia lumia 920 costs $450 outright from at&t
samsung costs just as much as apple
35. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Wake up, there is more countries than only U.S.
26. amiroo (Posts: 269; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
Sorry guy but this is a reality ..one in overall better than samsung s4(s3s)but I remember advertice is more powerfull than reality.. then I don't victim nin that case and go for one..but I accept samsung hardware is unique except ui(sense 5 is better of any ui)but s4 don't pull me in designe and build quality.
28. bojan (Posts: 188; Member since: 06 Oct 2012)
check it out here the s4 and the HTC
11. voxmarc (Posts: 332; Member since: 22 Aug 2012)
enjoy your device,,,,,and pray for timely updates and features maybe someday it will come....but sammy still have a flexible screen to whip your device in the future....so it will be a long wait.....enjoy your "Beautyphone" while i enjoy my "Smartphone"....oh your device just got whip by an S4 demo device in Antutu...25900 to 20600....and that is the US variant...not yet the octa core
25. beefalo (Posts: 16; Member since: 10 Nov 2011)
Who cares what benchmark their phone gets? As long as the experience is smooth and responsive I could care less....
This is definitely one thing android fans don't understand about the iPhone. Either way I think the HTC One looks very sexy, but I like the SIV due to the smaller bezel leading to a smaller phone and the larger battery.
9. voxmarc (Posts: 332; Member since: 22 Aug 2012)
Desperate move....peed on the pants so they extended .....
32. menny07 (Posts: 89; Member since: 13 Dec 2012)
pray tell, how does a company pee in their pants?
10. menny07 (Posts: 89; Member since: 13 Dec 2012)
Ya'll go and buy your gimmicks.
can I haz my classy HTC One thank you very much :D
15. voxmarc (Posts: 332; Member since: 22 Aug 2012)
yeah we will...for your classy phone it will be classic soon because youll be waiting for updates...pray it will come.....hahahhaaaaaaaaa
29. menny07 (Posts: 89; Member since: 13 Dec 2012)
Sweety that's why there's the modding community :D
44. Taters (banned) (Posts: 6474; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Except no amount of software can fix the horrible button placement on the HTC One. I guess you can add on screen buttons but that would make it look bad if you had both on screen and capacitive buttons.
14. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
Why settle for just power (Samsung) when you can have beauty AND power (HTC One)?
17. Taters (banned) (Posts: 6474; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Because the HTC One has a ton of issues.
31. Android4u (Posts: 456; Member since: 16 Aug 2012)
A ton of issues lol how much Sammy pay you to be their b****?
36. Taters (banned) (Posts: 6474; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
I don't need to be paid to see the glaring flaws. How much does HTC pay you to be deluded? Oh yeah. I forgot. You are born deluded!
18. voxmarc (Posts: 332; Member since: 22 Aug 2012)
yeah it just got blown away in Antutu by a demo S4....yeah power...hahahaha
22. evarod48 (Posts: 154; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
you don't own the S4 so why are you riding it's d