Regional carriers have October 1st release date for Apple iPhone 5s and Apple iPhone 5c
0. phoneArena 25 Sep 2013, 12:53 posted on
If you're a customer of one of the regional carriers in the U.S., the good news is that the Apple iPhone 5s and Apple iPhone 5c should be available for you to purchase starting on October 1st; carriers (in alphabetical order) like Appalachian Wireless, Bluegrass Cellular, Cellcom, CSpire, GCI, MTA, Nex-Tech Wireless, Ntelos and Strata will have the latest from Apple just as the fourth quarter gets underway...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. kri5t1 (unregistered)
icare. why comment then?
3. Sauce (unregistered)
He care's. Lol
6. darkkjedii (Posts: 11825; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
That's why he clicked read scrolled commented, and posted. What a joke he's become
8. darkkjedii (Posts: 11825; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Not that one Mxy, and with papinyc limited again he's got no one to impress.
9. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 1107; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
Apparently all the people who traded in Samsungs to coincide with the new iPhone release do. Gazelle said Samsung trade-ins were up 210%.
4. Bernoulli (Posts: 1451; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
why comment if you don't care? obviously you do
5. Omarc07 (Posts: 247; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Yes not everyone likes living in the city I have family who live happily in the country side ..me not me not a fan of the country side I always lived in the city. And people over there have those regional carriers and they happy with em.
13. Trismegistus (Posts: 32; Member since: 21 Aug 2013)
Regional Carriers: ^^Embrace your Target Demographic!
10. ceelo (Posts: 2; Member since: 25 Sep 2013)
How dare they release any more phones when they can not supply the demand that has allready been ordered what crap eta iphone 5s= october
12. darkkjedii (Posts: 11825; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)