Refurbished iPhone 5 lands at AT&T, starts at $100
1. phil2n (Posts: 466; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
ouch!!!! still got contract. i'd rather buy lumia 920, by the way i have no plan of buying such waste
2. syedzain (Posts: 174; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
LOL but u got time to comment on SUCH WASTE :)
10. GeekMovement (Posts: 1501; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
I'm glad that you agree it is waste.
3. angelesmec (unregistered)
Why is there already refurbished iPhone 5? 1st hand user not satisfied with it and decided to sell their iPhone 5 sooner?
5. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1195; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
A lot of the first wave phones had nicks/scuffs on the body especially the black ones. I myself returned a white one with a nick. I wouldn't be surprised if the return rate was over 10% but Apple would never tell. To have iPhone 5 refurbs at $100 when Apple can't keep up with new phone stock is pretty bad; especially after only 2 months on the market.
4. Izzy_V (Posts: 216; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Even at the lowest price it's still $100 above what it's worth. Yes, that does mean AT&T should pay you that penny should you be forced or tricked into purchasing this abomination.
6. cjslman (Posts: 8; Member since: 29 Aug 2012)
If the quality is identical, why is the warranty only 90 days ?
7. lzsbleach (Posts: 155; Member since: 20 May 2012)
And why there is even a refurbish Iphone? Thats one phone you dont see refurbished unless its an older model.
8. yajia1 (Posts: 107; Member since: 22 Aug 2012)
Of course. A lot of disappointed buyers made the right choice to make use of their buyer's-remorse. Great move people. No wonder Apple is meeting the 'iphone demand' now. Or should I say, 'non-demand'.
9. Twisted247 (Posts: 205; Member since: 12 Oct 2012)
Refurbished iphone5's are available before people who originally purchased it the opening week get theirs. .. SHOCKING .. LMAO
No surprise here, with how many came out of the gate absolutely JACKED. Then they have the nerve to say the Android Galaxy series is flimsy plastic and garbage. ..