Apple iPhone 3GS Specifications | Review
source: AT&T via Apple iPhone School
1. Quemical (Posts: 162; Member since: 14 Jul 2009)
LOLZ Hova are you reading this?? Clearance rack a lil sooner than we thought!
2. E.N. (Posts: 2577; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
Haha. It wasn't Hova, it was me. You just got really lucky on that one. But it's refurbished and it's just for today, so.... It doesn't count. But how ironic is that. Two days after I say that and this happens.
12. *HOVA* (Posts: 564; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
Thanks for keeping me in mind though. How thoughtful.
4. Iphoneisthesuck (Posts: 59; Member since: 13 Oct 2009)
Its just a Black Friday promo..... Do you think Blackberry is going under because of the BOGO promo Verizon has?
6. vzw fanman (Posts: 1974; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
i doubt blackberry is going under any time soon.
5. DOGIEFRESH (Posts: 302; Member since: 15 Jul 2009)
I don't think apple sales are doing bad, specially when they got a lot of people switching from VZW to buy the Jesus phone, isn't true fanboyz....!!!! Jejeje...!!!!
10. 21mac (Posts: 10; Member since: 01 Nov 2009)
Haha it’s funny because if you buy the phone you only have a 90 day warranty for it and you can’t buy insurance for it, and you have to go to apple to get it serviced... Kind of a crappy deal if you ask me :)
13. *HOVA* (Posts: 564; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
Refurb's actually carry 90 day warranties...
14. E-Z DUZ-IT (Posts: 36; Member since: 17 Mar 2009)
Home owners insurance cover iPhones. No deductibles. $3 and some change a month. Cheaper than phone companys or 3rd insurance party.
15. slick (unregistered)
how long does the deal last