Red Motorola DROID Ultra rumored to cost $100 for Big Red employees starting today
0. phoneArena 23 Jul 2013, 01:22 posted on
Late Monday, we showed you a picture of the Motorola DROID Ultra wearing a 'V' shaped black and white racing stripe down the Kevlar back; this, we figured, was a picture of the Limited Edition version of the Motorola DROID Ultra. We started thinking aloud about the possibility that this would be a version of the phone offered to Verizon employees at a discount. Just a way for Big Red's executives to thank the reps for all of their hard work...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Goldeneye (Posts: 419; Member since: 22 Jan 2011)
Yeah buy a phone for a ridiculous amount of money on ebay that you won't be able to activate unless you're a rep that is, smart!
2. Sniggly (Posts: 7305; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
I think for me it's pretty much down to the Maxx or the Moto X. Hell, maybe I'll get both.
3. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
I am wondering what Moto is going to do in the camera department? Camera seems to be where the competitors are focusing their energy this year. S800 + 2 Gb RAM + 5 inch 1080p seems to be the minimum entry point for flagship phones this year. But what sets vendor A apart from vendor B is the camera.
4. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4271; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
That's what Moto is going to do.
6. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
So only their employees gets BIG DISCOUNT while their consumers pay 200$? Something seriously wrong with Verizon
7. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3704; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Your comment makes zero sense. Most businesses have employee discounts. That's perfectly normal. Why would they give you, the consumer, one too?
8. ibap (Posts: 752; Member since: 09 Sep 2009)
Someone is going to pay 20*100=$2000 for this? Dumb and dumber.