Red HTC One M8 apparently headed to the US (via Verizon)
0. phoneArena 12 Apr 2014, 10:31 posted on
There is no word on exactly when the red HTC One M8 is supposed to be launched, and neither if it's going to be widely available around the world...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. lsutigers (Posts: 820; Member since: 08 Mar 2009)
The blue version of the M7 was available on AT&T, Sprint and Verizon through Best Buy exclusively so I would not be surprised if they do the same thing with the M8 while Sprint had exclusive rights to the red version of the M7.
IMO the red was the best looking color for the M7.
5. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
there should be a jet black or gloss black avail.....?
11. cheeseycheeser (Posts: 413; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
Even though they didn't age well, the dark black iPhone 5 and M7 were damn sexy.
Seeing them replaced with gray is dissapointing.
3. NoFanboy (Posts: 298; Member since: 18 Nov 2013)
Damn I already bought gunmetal grey. Decisions decisions
4. james004 (Posts: 486; Member since: 15 May 2013)
get back to making meth, get more money, buy more phones.
6. zachattack (Posts: 621; Member since: 31 Jul 2013)
GOOD THING I WAITED, jk my dads update isn't up till june so i have to wait anyway, EPIC
8. lllIIIlllIIl (banned) (Posts: 48; Member since: 11 Apr 2014)
I'm surprised that Apple hasn't released a RED/red iPhone, since they are the largest contributor/donator to Product RED in efforts of helping the fight against AIDS.
9. mattmasi303 (Posts: 18; Member since: 04 Jul 2013)
Lol the color of these phones have nothing to do with a stuff like that. Verizon just wants it because their carrier color is red. Apple and AIDs is so none related if you want color get that crap 5c
10. lllIIIlllIIl (banned) (Posts: 48; Member since: 11 Apr 2014)
You are retarded. I know that Verizon wants it because it is red.
I capitalized "RED" for a reason, as well as saying "RED/red", as well as describing why I'm surprised that Apple has not devoted an iPhone color to the organization of RED. You should read more clearly, or not reply if you are going to make yourself look like a dumb***.
12. cheeseycheeser (Posts: 413; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
I'm curious about that too! Especially with the iPhone 5c being released. The RED edition is always the best looking iPod.
And honestly imo the iPhone 5c has a superior design to the iPhone 5s. I've noticed how funky the bevel of the glass is on my friends phones, and that the design is overall too sharp. The 5c is very pleasant to look at and hold.
13. lllIIIlllIIl (banned) (Posts: 48; Member since: 11 Apr 2014)
Yes exactly! I love how the 5c feels! I'm always holding my friends 5c and it feels so great. Most of the time, I forget it's plastic. The plastic/feel of the phone feels way better than my GS4's plastic. Also good looking like you said.
14. cheeseycheeser (Posts: 413; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
I really hate this whole antiplastic vendetta everyone's on. Tbh, I love the plastic on my S3. Its durable and easy on the eyes.
And it's honestly gorgeous on the 5c.
15. lllIIIlllIIl (banned) (Posts: 48; Member since: 11 Apr 2014)
Dude no doubt about that!! Plastic is great if done right, like so on the Galaxy series and iPhone 5c. I just prefer the feel of the 5c over my GS4.
16. tiara6918 (Posts: 2025; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Why not just release all color options all at the same time?