Reconditioned first-gen iPad will now set you back only $299
0. phoneArena 23 Aug 2011, 06:18 posted on
So, you desperately want to grab yourself an iPad, but its price tag is still too high for you to hurdle. One thing that you can do is to settle down for a cheaper alternative like...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. remixfa (Posts: 14252; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
and to think, for only a mere $100 discount you get everything except the magic of a 1 megapixel camera and a dual core processor..
And just think, you can get a honeycomb tablet at that price fully equipped and upgraded.
what a great deal!!!
2. The_Miz (Posts: 1496; Member since: 06 Apr 2011)
And to think, you get a well put together device with a clean OS and not a malware magnet like Android.
5. waveydavey (unregistered)
I'm thinking that, based on your consistent history of antagonistic regurgitation of information with little to no original insight, you must be no more than 12.
6. The_Miz (Posts: 1496; Member since: 06 Apr 2011)
Apparently you're not thinking "correctly" because I am giving my honest opinion.
7. waveydavey (unregistered)
Leave it to the sheeple to dictate "correct" thinking.
8. waveydavey (unregistered)
eh I'm just joshin ya anyways Miz. People take this business too seriously.
3. darth8ball (Posts: 519; Member since: 02 Aug 2011)
Have you ever seen the movie Employee of the Month. Where the a**hole cashier tells his mexican lacky he will sell him his 81 Honda Civic with 233,000 miles for 10,000 and that's a steal? Yeah kinda reminds me of that.
4. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3045; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
pass, I already got my HP touchpad for 99 and that's a much better product anyway =]
10. kickinbass (Posts: 26; Member since: 17 Aug 2011)
Not too bad, 299.99. Stillperfer my Xoom. 4G baby.