Recent invention may add taste to your smartphone
0. phoneArena 25 Nov 2013, 07:42 posted on
Have you ever wondered what it would be like if you could experience different flavors with the aid of your smartphone? Oh, you haven't? Well, as a matter of fact, neither have we, but a recent invention might one day fool us all that our beloved smartphones taste like raspberry cheesecake. Sort of...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
11. the_best (Posts: 139; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
what im really looking forward to is when smell comes=)
2. twens (Posts: 964; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
What a joke. It will be cool to serve some kit kat to android buyers though. Yummy.
15. Taters (banned) (Posts: 6474; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Lots of potential if they can avoid tongue cancer. If you can pretend to eat a $100 dollar steak when you are in reality eating a healthy vegetable it would actually potentially cure obesity. Now taste is only one part of it and satiety is another major hurdle but it would help. Get full on healthy foods while shocking your tongue so that your brain thinks that it is eating junkie and rich foods.
4. androiphone20 (Posts: 1654; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
Friend : Soo, how does your phone taste like?
5. JewBakaUCFG (Posts: 173; Member since: 25 Sep 2012)
Great. As if kids weren't getting smartphones young enough before. Soon they can get an iPacifier. A sucker with wifi for the toddlers.
17. JewBakaUCFG (Posts: 173; Member since: 25 Sep 2012)
You should really be more appreciative of yourself. :-p
6. sss_ddk (Posts: 73; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
So will the next smartphone virus make my phone taste like Sh....?
8. KillerKeyboard (Posts: 344; Member since: 21 Nov 2013)
Ah... This could be what Microsoft needs.
According to Steve Jobs, MS have no taste.
10. KillerKeyboard (Posts: 344; Member since: 21 Nov 2013)
This would be great with the upcoming Android 4.5 Lollipop.
It will support phones that have the very innovative new feature Lick to Unlock®.
With Tongueprint Scanner® and Moisture Detector®.
12. ravivarma639 (Posts: 21; Member since: 15 Apr 2013)
Lol.. i laughed for 10min reading your comment good joke
14. GeekMovement (Posts: 2155; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
gross germs galore. but on that note, enter the iPhone's new "click-it-and-lick-it" feature.