Recent Nexus 4 buyers have 15 days to get a $100 refund
1. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3784; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
That is some deal Google...some good deal.
3. jove39 (Posts: 1859; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
I think google is clearing stock...making way for next Nexus phone
9. MartianMe (unregistered)
Hahaha.....give him some slack bro!!....Lol
16. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
LG NEXUS 5 WITH 5.0 KEY LIME
4. Jmetta (Posts: 3; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
At&t has a 14 price guarantee. Same policy as Google though you have to ask for it and difference is put towards your next bill.
8. PootisMan (Posts: 250; Member since: 02 Aug 2013)
Kind of sucks for nexus 4 buyers that bought the phone on launch day since now the resale value just took a big dive. Other than that though this seems to be the greatest deal of all time for an unlocked smartphone.
10. Googler (Posts: 813; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
I was one of them and don't have a problem with this, the N4 is roughly a year old and it's still an outstanding handset.
12. PK1983 (Posts: 215; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
The Nexus 4 debuted at $299/349. It lost approximately $100 in value over the course of a year. Couple that with being on an unlimited pre-pay plan and you have the best deal in smartphones by a long shot.
15. Paradox (Posts: 124; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
Yeah I'm actually gutted, because I was planning on selling my nexus 4 before the new nexus came out, and then pick the new one up for a small loss, but now they just cut £80 off the price in UK, so that's like £80 lost.
11. gkarthik16 (Posts: 5; Member since: 19 Jul 2013)
A question here: If the purchase was made using a credit card, how does the refund happen?
13. Pancholo (Posts: 380; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
It gets cancelled, then you get re-charged with those $100 off I'd assume. I may be talking out of my arse as I've witnessed quite a few returns bought with credit cards. Someone else give this guy peace of mind.
17. parkwaydr (Posts: 572; Member since: 07 Sep 2011)
Most of the time with things like this they just give you a 100 visa rebate card. Or they will just refund 100 to the card used.
14. Taters (banned) (Posts: 6474; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Still contemplating whether or not I should pull the trigger on this with the Nexus 5 coming in November....... Hmm 3 months is a long time and it also isn't a long time....
18. rite2hhh (Posts: 7; Member since: 28 Aug 2013)
Doesn't do any good for me. i ordered the phone on 9th :'(
19. mahmood74 (Posts: 18; Member since: 24 Jul 2013)
any one here have nexus 4 plz send me message i want ask
20. iParkos (Posts: 12; Member since: 15 Jan 2013)
The refund took about 2 business days. And there was no problem when I called them to initiate a refund.