Recent Android malware threat not as scary as previously thought
1. bloodline posted on 02 Feb 2012, 03:27 12 2
3 years on android, no virus or malware ever and I have downloaded a ton of apps
3. remixfa posted on 02 Feb 2012, 07:54 0 1
well, the boards (the intelligent non-troll members) called that right. they just made a big deal out of nothing to try to scare people into buying their product. its not malware, its just annoying
4. iamcaa posted on 02 Feb 2012, 10:23 0 0
i guess we will be seeing more and more annoying adware if this is allow in android. we have keep deleting, and changing our homepage
5. networkdood posted on 02 Feb 2012, 21:22 0 0
DUH!! Stop scaring people with bogus articles. Never ever had a trojan/virus on any smartphone or on a PC - why? 'cause I know what I am doing....
7. shnibz posted on 03 Feb 2012, 01:13 0 0
I just got that search short cut on my homepage on GNex :( how do i get rid of this malware?
8. Sdubb3 posted on 06 Feb 2012, 19:23 0 0
I just got caught by this crap. I recently installed Line Runner and Funny Bus games and the search icon popped up on one of my screens. Lookout didn't even catch it. I uninstalled both games (icon on screen stayed) and installed Norton Lite. Says phone is safe but now I'm paranoid. Malware is malware right?