RealPlayer launches on Android, wants to be your one-stop media hub
0. phoneArena 14 Aug 2012, 15:57 posted on
Popular PC media player RealPlayer has released a stable 1.0 mobile app for Android, bringing iTunes-like functionality and media management to Android users...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
10. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Yeah, it plays almost everything, with some rare crashes, but great for a Free Software :)
11. dil2abu (Posts: 201; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
KMPlayer in PC or Android Phone??
Coz I use KMP in my PC and I don't fine it in Google Play..
2. OSFantasma (Posts: 119; Member since: 27 Sep 2011)
I use double twist and mx player pro.. oh and google music for music... so i don't see myself getting this but a least there are options for the consumers as far as apps...
3. jjjsong (Posts: 68; Member since: 27 Dec 2011)
Last time I tried to use it to play .rmvb, it failed to play it..... despite it's the official "real player" app. But that was a while ago.
4. Planterz (Posts: 1261; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
RealPlayer for your Android phone...for those of you who are nostalgic of RP screwing up your PC, now you can screw up your phone too!
7. quakan (Posts: 1236; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
It never screwed up my PC, it was always very reliable on my 2001 Sony Vaio.
8. Hammerfest (Posts: 370; Member since: 12 May 2012)
POPULAR MY ARSE...
If "popular" means it was installed on many systems because it was included in the installer of who knows how many OTHER programs... then YES.. it was "popular"...
Hell there are 3 programs I use normally these days even that try to install RealTrashBloatwarePlayer!
6. BattleBrat (Posts: 1197; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
I use Poweramp (so pretty) I use Double twist for my itunes music (I keep itunes music separate from my regular music, which I encode from CD's I buy)
9. vivzek (Posts: 29; Member since: 03 Jul 2012)
11,000,000 ! Is this figure real? I don't understand why! Real player is a total crap on my PC so will not try on my mobile either.