Real-time strategy (RTS) games for Android
0. phoneArena 17 Jul 2012, 05:54 posted on
Real-time strategy games for Android are somewhat hard to find, which is a bit strange considering that these games are much easier to play on a touchscreen, compared to action games, for example...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. ajac09 (Posts: 1477; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
so I did the homework for this horrible editor:
legandary heros, stargo,towns men 6, art of war 2, and tropical storm front
4. Ray.S (Posts: 288; Member since: 19 Jul 2011)
The title of each game is a link. You just click on it, and it takes you to the respective page on Gameloft's site, or the Play Store.
6. ajac09 (Posts: 1477; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
yeah was added AFTER I posted where you can get them
3. Nickmfnjackson (Posts: 101; Member since: 21 Jan 2010)
N64 emulator + starcarft + gametel wireless controller = :-D
7. Hammerfest (Posts: 381; Member since: 12 May 2012)
The sad part about this is the 3 games I was interested in, havent been developed for over a year (well one of them in october of last year, the BETA one...)...
8. itomaryo (Posts: 1; Member since: 13 Feb 2012)
awesome! i play sc2 all the time! does anyone know if starfront will work on my GS3, i used to have it on my mytouch 4g back in the day but when i go to the gameloft site its not on the list for my phone?!
9. rkstormer (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
If you want to try a newer one that's been updated recently and is a little different take a look at "Pirates! Showdown" on the Play store. Sort of a real-time-strategy game with some elements of tower-defense games. Fun game.