Real Racing 3 gets a huge update on Android: cloud save, new events and cars
0. phoneArena 17 Apr 2013, 03:24 posted on
Real Racing 3 might be hated for its abusive in-app purchase model, but nonetheless it’s one of the best racing games on mobile...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. cezarepc (Posts: 714; Member since: 23 Nov 2012)
This game is worth every penny you'll pay for it.
2. hung2900 (Posts: 949; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
Still a port from iOS? This game is great, but i could not find any device can play it as smooth as on iOS. I don't like iOS at all so i will not buy any idevice for juyst playing some games, but this one is so disapponted
4. cezarepc (Posts: 714; Member since: 23 Nov 2012)
What device are you using? I'm playing this on my Nexus 7 (CM10) with default clock speeds and it's smooth.
3. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
I have Mclaren MP4-12C , Ford Focus RS , Ford Shelby GT500 and Nissan Skyline GTR .
What car do you have on real racing 3 ?
10. app_droid_soft (Posts: 42; Member since: 09 Sep 2012)
i own all the cars in real racing 3...i just hacked and now it is so much fun
5. hlm2311 (Posts: 4; Member since: 15 Jul 2012)
I have 7 cars ford focus ,ford gt Shelby 500,BMW 1 series coup,Audi tt rs,ford gt fia gt1,camaro zl1, dodge challenger r/t ,and dodge viper gts
11. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
wow , is the camaro any good ?
8. hlm2311 (Posts: 4; Member since: 15 Jul 2012)
Don't get a windows phone not a lot of apps right now
9. recond9 (Posts: 50; Member since: 11 Jan 2013)
I am still waiting for the s4 to come out,so i can play this game properly :D
(yeah,fill me with blood thumbs)
13. sintruder (Posts: 104; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
ithink this time i'll fill you with green apple thumbs!
14. downphoenix (Posts: 3155; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
Up to 15 cars currently. Mostly lower end cars but got a few high ends like the Nissan Premium R35, Porsche 918 RSR concept, Ford Fia GT (the one that was on sale last week) and Mclaren MPC 410. Im playing right now focusing on buying cars at Showcase prices (so they cost less) and trying to fill up all the cars in a series so I can win every event (you get good payouts for event completion percentages). Some events however are rigged, particularly the endurance events. Some people get such high scores that I would really be shocked if they didnt cheat, the scores in question on endurance are insurmountable and Firemonkeys apparently havent found a way to deal with it.
16. TRONBEAST (Posts: 1; Member since: 21 May 2013)
I just got lucky on my endurance race. Car I used was a fully upgraded Shelby gt 500 and just kept at it. Total miles traveled was 35.6 miles. Name on there is Tron L. I didn't by any means cheat, it's not my fault I'm just that good.