Real Racing 3 Review
0. phoneArena 28 Feb 2013, 06:24 posted on
If the Samsung Galaxy S IV is the most anticipated Android smartphone of the year, Real Racing 3 must be its equivalent in the gaming world…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. easymomo (Posts: 88; Member since: 04 Jul 2012)
The Pay to Win existed in some games but now we have a new system: Pay to Play.
Each and everyday you want to play this free game, you will have to pay.
Try Frontline Commando or other Glu Mobile games, it's the same system.
7. Cesar (Posts: 117; Member since: 16 Aug 2012)
that's is the Samsung Galaxy S 3 Mini my friend
8. Lifengineer (Posts: 38; Member since: 15 Dec 2011)
Put on your headset or at least watch the video!
It's samsung express and not S3!
12. TA-21 (Posts: 20; Member since: 22 Oct 2012)
Oh god amazing graphic, just use with a 1080p display to know quality of this game enjoying Real Racing 3 on HTC DROID DNA.
13. valapsp (Posts: 442; Member since: 12 Aug 2011)
4. imkyle (Posts: 948; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
It's boring. I'd rather par for Need For Speed and enjoy the graphics. Plus Asphault 8 is coming up soon.
21. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Have you played real racing 2?
Or any serious racing game, in your time?
You must be a little kid, for comparing Asphalt with this
30. wholsum_handsum (Posts: 1; Member since: 03 Apr 2014)
You don't compare street racing with track racing, YOU JUST DON'T !!!
29. Mazdajdavis (Posts: 3; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
Asphalt 8 is no good. It dosent even look as good. Much more cartoonish , plus oh my good the controls after playing Real racing 3 it feels like it drives itself you just suggest a direction & it does it's thing. There really not the same type of game so really can't be compared it's Apples to oranges. But I like apples(RR3) better.
5. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Is that the snapdragon version of the S3?
Not compatible with mine! (Exynos).
Btw, I'm really disappointed that they messed up the game like that.. the extra cost should be a few dollars to get rid of the waiting times PERMANENTLY!
6. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Oh, now I see It's a S3 mini!
Damn, that is ridiculous
20. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
I mean, ridiculously ironic that It's supported for the mini and not for the big galaxy S3, which also has the same basic GPU
23. ojdidit84 (Posts: 190; Member since: 16 Jul 2011)
It's the same for the DNA. Phones that have been out for a while with big screens, high resolutions, and the newest capable hardware aren't supported where older phones like the Rezound, EVO 3D and even the Photon are supported. This is the norm with EA. They might give you some good graphics but you can't expect much beyond that.
10. andro. (Posts: 1927; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
I hate freemium,charge me 3.99 once off for a paid game,don't charge me 1.99 ten times to progress in a freemiun game
15. Zero0 (Posts: 561; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
I agree. It's just aggravating. Take my money now, and don't charge me on a per-use basis.
Who has two thumbs and won't be playing Real Racing 3? This guy right here.
11. nikenturd (unregistered)
Well, too bad this racing game franchise got greedy and decided to suck thair faithful customers dry....downloaded it yesterday and it is both sloppy on my Note 2 and Nexus 4.
14. downphoenix (Posts: 2232; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
Ive only done the initial race so far but the game plays very well and the graphics are very nice. I am not a fan of Freemium models, but I will give anything a try a few times. We'll see how good this one is. Btw Need For Speed Most Wanted on phones is made by the same developer, and that game was awesome, but even though you bought the game, it still has "Freemium" qualities to it, specifically how some cars in the game cost so much, and upgrades on the cars are just per race so you constantly have to pay more ot upgrade them, so let's not bash this one too much over it when a game you had to PAY FOR had the same thing.
16. papss (Posts: 3442; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
I have played this on my Ipad 4 and it's truly an amazing looking and fast on it.
17. yyuu1000 (Posts: 150; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
i would get the need for speed most wanted it has better graphics and it is cheaper for full version but RR3 is a very good game
19. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
You obviously don't know a thing about graphics.
NFS is a pure arcade, whereas this is a full blown driving simulation with much more polygons on cars and tracks, and multiple views.
26. ChafedBanana (Posts: 352; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
If you're serious about racing games, you play Forza Motorsports 4 and nothing else. If anyone wants to play a real racing game, my gamer tag is Chafed Banana.
28. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Alright, I've just bought my second car, and now there's no waiting issue any more.. you can just switch cars; while one is repairing, you race with the other.
I love how they made car damage.. when you wreck a car bad enough and then just take it into a 3D spin instead of repairing it, you can virtually see under the hood, and every component of the engine department.
Amazing dedication to detail!
Overall, I'd give this game an 8 on my S3.
With better IAP implementation, proper multiplayer, and replay option, it would be a masterpiece