Real Racing 2 for iOS update teases sweet graphics and split screen action via AirPlay
0. phoneArena posted on 10 Oct 2011, 06:43
The next update to Real Racing 2 will going to take advantage of the A5's processing power and will deliver enhanced graphics. Besides that, the Party Play mode will allow split screen games for up to 4...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. dx (unregistered) posted on 10 Oct 2011, 07:04 3
android needs one like this
2. Perfect (unregistered) posted on 10 Oct 2011, 08:50 0
iPhone is cool. Sad that no one talks about how every other os UI takes inspiration from it.
3. sudhar131998 posted on 10 Oct 2011, 12:29 0
but I don't believe this happening not that I don't believe it after seeing the video but apple tv has only an apple designed a4 chip but not a6 or a5 so how does it play?
4. stealthd posted on 10 Oct 2011, 19:52 0
The Apple TV isn't pushing the graphics, it's just a hub for streaming. Each connected device processes the graphics and then streams them to the Apple TV. And an iPad 2 or 4S is required to act as the host.