Real Racing 2 arrives on Android
0. phoneArena 23 Dec 2011, 09:25 posted on
When it comes to apps and especially games, the App Store is still the best place to go. But all those Android fans looking for one of the best racing games on a mobile device…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. bloodline (Posts: 700; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
My name is victor H and I cannot write anything about android without mentioning how great apple are.
3. Hallucinator (Posts: 344; Member since: 24 May 2010)
Apparently you like to make stuff up. I see no where he is bragging up Apple. jackass
8. Alantef (Posts: 287; Member since: 14 Sep 2011)
first line.....when he says "When it comes to apps and especially games, the App Store is still the best place to go"...... basically saying apples app store is the best place to go....a side dis to android market
10. remixfa (Posts: 14226; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
the line really was unneeded. What point was it in the article.. other than to incite a flame war for it. Of course, that was probably the exact point, lol :)
12. E.N. (Posts: 2380; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
The Android Market doesn't have the same great apps as the App Store, but if you want a taste of what the App Store has to offer, go to the Android market and download real racer.
You guys see what I did there? I call it an introduction. Real Racer is an extremely popular and well welcomed game on iOS. Now its part of Android's portfolio. There is no flamewar anywhere on this page because we all know its true. You guys should be happy about this addition (whether your plan to download or not) and not be hung up on the very first line of the entire article.
2. rendHELL (Posts: 304; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
Ha! for apple it has a price and for Android it's FREE!!
4. Hallucinator (Posts: 344; Member since: 24 May 2010)
free for a limited time, then you have to buy it.
7. E.N. (Posts: 2380; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
lol these people lose focus whenever they read anything Apple. Read the entire article guys! You too bloodline
9. ghost__uwi (Posts: 175; Member since: 28 Nov 2011)
yeah after the game has been on apple's store for an epoch now. Well at least android market game section getting better.
5. AngusNG12345 (Posts: 37; Member since: 19 Jul 2011)
i thought firemint made the real racing series... did ea buy them or something?
6. iankellogg (Posts: 155; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
Won't let me install it on galaxy nexus. I really wish there was an override option on the market
13. E.N. (Posts: 2380; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
wow, that's kind of surprising. Wouldn't expect that on the Nexus
11. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
The game was first on App Store so it's normal something about Apple will be mentioned here. And what victor said it's true. Just accept it.
14. jshan (Posts: 199; Member since: 25 Dec 2011)
Now now more people's are talking bout android divices . Of course some of em are really cool and beautiful. But get a little while stop and think caused of what these all android devices are making???? These all are happening now only. Not earlier,, actually android Is a damn stolen product. If no apple then there is no smart phones, apple phone it's never gonna old , it's getting new in day by day caused of apps store. So how we can compare even android market with apps store?? And plz don't try to make s**t on what mr. Steve found to the world. It's amazing.. And I'm pretty sure that they will make more amazing things to us. So b patient and wait, cz best things needs more time than making more copyz(common) :) :) lOvE aPpLe iPhOnE ...
16. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 820; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
why was it published by ea... aka why will it suck?
17. ChafedBanana (Posts: 361; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
Ok, for a supposedly pure Google phone, the Nexus has things blocked by Verizon like Google Wallet and now this game. Does anyone have a good link for Real Racing's apk?
18. jellytime (Posts: 135; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
I't looks nice but it's not xperia play optimized.
I'll stick with Asphalt 6.