Razer Edge hands-on
0. phoneArena 15 Jan 2013, 13:17 posted on
Quickly picking up this thing, we have to admit that folks over at Razer didn’t care for something that's thin and light. Rather, it’s undoubtedly the clunkiest thing we’ve ever seen! That’s not a good thing per se, since it’s both heavy and ugly looking. Sure, it’s able to play a myriad of games...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
5. cripton805 (Posts: 918; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
For gods sake, I hope we dont go on this dual type controller trend. I didnt really like the Wii or Sonys motion type controllers.
6. cdgoin (Posts: 367; Member since: 28 Jul 2010)
This thing looks as pointless as -SEUL8TR- s post..
10. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2969; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
1 hour of battery life unless you plug it in....lol no thanks.
I'll stick with my PC that has better specs and play it on my 46 inch tv monitor vs playing with this thing.
Clearly they arent ready to release a cell phone or tablet that can play console/pc gaming but dont get me wrong, its a great attempt to show us we are nearly there but I cant recommend anyone to dish out 1000+ dollars on this.
11. RiseAgainst94 (Posts: 271; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
Let's not forget to mention that it only gets one hour of battery life when gaming. So this thing basically has no point.
15. speckledapple (Posts: 879; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
I really cannot get on the bandwagon with that thing. Its not hitting me on any pillar of want at all.