Ray Kurzweil talks about teaching Google to understand natural language
0. phoneArena 10 Jan 2013, 20:00 posted on
When we heard that Ray Kurzweil was joining the Google team, we automatically saw the potential for what he could bring to Google's "neural network", which powers key products like Android's voice command, voice search, and Google Now. Well, just a few days after starting at Google, Kurzweil talked to Singularity Hub about the projects he's working on at Google...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. dorianb (Posts: 538; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
So it was Google who created SkyNet after all???
3. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2693; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Not yet, but they're working hard on it
5. JC557 (Posts: 1229; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
So is there a pool of when it'll become self aware?
6. johnnh (Posts: 37; Member since: 18 Dec 2012)
probably the day it gets pissed off, and that can be any day since we humans are so bad at lots of things.
7. DigitalBoy05 (Posts: 206; Member since: 04 Jun 2011)
itll probably get pushed over the edge from all the morons asking it where to hide the dead bodies or who's your daddy lol
4. joey_sfb (Posts: 4115; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
I prefer star trek on board computer that understand natural language. You create your own nightmare.