RadioShack launching own pre-paid carrier brand in October 2012?
0. phoneArena 27 Jul 2012, 08:38 posted on
Technology retailer RadioShack will be launching its own pre-paid carrier brand in October 2012. That’s what an inside source within the company shared with us…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. OSFantasma (Posts: 119; Member since: 27 Sep 2011)
Nice i miss working there.. hope this is true..
2. OSFantasma (Posts: 119; Member since: 27 Sep 2011)
GSM for unlocked phones would be nice i have they make agreements with t-mobile and att.
7. OSFantasma (Posts: 119; Member since: 27 Sep 2011)
ziI don't know about sprint. As far as I knew they had a very good relationship with AT&T but it may also run under Verizon.....or or or maybe just maybe they will work with all there carriers haha thought thats a long shot seeing how they all run under different technology CDMA, GSM. but maybe they will cross license spectrum from all the different LTE CARRIERS they work with. That right there would be awesome and a first for a mvno.
9. imbetterthenu (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 Jul 2012)
It is not Sprint, AT&T, VZW, or T-mobile. But it will run on the Sprint network.