Radio Shack takes larger cut from Apple iPhone 5 price tag
0. phoneArena posted on 12 Dec 2012, 14:39
Radio Shack has deepened its discount on the Apple iPhone 5 and is now offering $50 off the price of the Apple iPhone 5 and the Apple iPhone 4S; the sale runs through December 17th an applies to in-store sales only...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. CivicSi89 posted on 12 Dec 2012, 14:46 2 0
Well.... Thats something that doesn't happen everyday. This is better than Apple's Black Friday sales. Seriously. haha
2. PAPINYC (limited) posted on 12 Dec 2012, 15:17 2 0
So, let's say hypothetically, you purchase a $700 iPhone: does that mean you get an instant $50 discount, making the purchase price $650 and, then, you get an email coupon equivalent to $10 x 13 or $130??
If so, not bad!
3. metalpoet (unregistered) posted on 12 Dec 2012, 15:35 0 0
if you want to pay full retail then there is no $50 discount, but if you sign up for a new/upgrade 2 year contract then you pay only $149.99 :)
4. themasos posted on 12 Dec 2012, 15:52 0 0
and with your 5% Target Red Card discount that makes it all of $142.50 + tax for an I Phone 5 at Target Mobile :)