Radio Shack now taking pre-orders for the Verizon variant of the Samsung Galaxy S4
0. phoneArena 03 May 2013, 22:19 posted on
If you're a Verizon customer, you can now reserve a Samsung Galaxy S4 by pre-ordering the new Android flagship model from Radio Shack which includes a larger screen, faster processor and features like Air View and Dual Camera; spend $30 or more in a single transaction at selected Radio Shack stores and online, and receive a $10 off certificate that can be used toward the purchase of accessories...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Daftama (Posts: 587; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Shouldn't you be out of business now you're prices are over rated
7. Ruckus (Posts: 276; Member since: 20 Oct 2011)
Have you seen their phone prices lately? They generally crush their competitors.
9. Daftama (Posts: 587; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
I personally work on the same strip as them they take alot of my deals yes phone prices r great every thing elsee not
3. ChafedBanana (Posts: 363; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
I'd still rather get it from the Verizon store and support them since they always take care of me and specialize in just Verizon. Who buys phones at Radio Shack anyway?
4. daddysbeenabadgirl (Posts: 157; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
First I thought you were being sarcastic talking about Verizon, then I realized you were serious. o_O
I'm not sure if I'm the bigger idiot or you are?
5. indigo87 (Posts: 40; Member since: 09 Dec 2011)
Ahh have fun with your mail in-rebate at the verizon store oh wait you forgot about that didn't you ? Yeah radio shack does not have mail in-rebates and wait minute radio shack offers free tech support options live rep on the phone or in a chat bubble and instore help for your handset
8. Ruckus (Posts: 276; Member since: 20 Oct 2011)
Not to mention most phones at RadioShack are way cheaper than at the Verizon store.
11. Daftama (Posts: 587; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Raido shack got dumb employees. .I mean dumb they sell them the phone send them to my store to do everyrhing else...well well what you think happens to their deal stupid Radio shack
12. Ruckus (Posts: 276; Member since: 20 Oct 2011)
Considering both your spelling and grammar are downright awful im going to say your dumb :)
13. Daftama (Posts: 587; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Shhiitt easy there mr suckurself...didnt know we were in classroom I do apologize after you can blow me...I would have to say you must be a redneck
14. Ruckus (Posts: 276; Member since: 20 Oct 2011)
Bahahaha :')!! You sound like a 10yr old playing Call of Duty over Xbox Live..
Suckmyself huh?? Didn't realize it's that impressive that I could. Not to mention how you'd know.. O_o
15. Daftama (Posts: 587; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Thats what your name is supposed to say..who would want to suck u...any cod is over rated just like x box and icrap is
6. scott5626 (Posts: 49; Member since: 01 Sep 2009)
It's $179 if you pre order at SAMs Club or HHgregg.
10. ChafedBanana (Posts: 363; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
Maybe you should just wait until Wal-Mart is selling them for $29.