Radio Shack now taking pre-orders for the Verizon variant of the Samsung Galaxy S4
Radio Shack. The coast to coast electronics retailer is also reserving units of the phone, but for a higher price of $249.99 with a signed two-year contract. Customers spending $30 or more in a single transaction through June 1st, will receive a $10 credit that can be used on future purchases such as accessories you want to buy for your new phone.
Why go to Radio Shack if the chain is charging $50 more than Verizon? It could be because Radio Shack's trade in program will give you as much as $300 for a eligible phone. That would give you enough moola to buy the Samsung Galaxy S4 and have money left over for some accessories. Those buying the phone at Radio Shack also get help from the retailer's Mobile Product Support (MPS) which can be accessed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via phone, email, live chat, live forums and from RadioShack.com. MPS gives you free expert advice over the lifetime of the device.
1. Daftama (Posts: 540; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Shouldn't you be out of business now you're prices are over rated
7. Ruckus (Posts: 276; Member since: 20 Oct 2011)
Have you seen their phone prices lately? They generally crush their competitors.
9. Daftama (Posts: 540; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
I personally work on the same strip as them they take alot of my deals yes phone prices r great every thing elsee not
3. ChafedBanana (Posts: 350; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
I'd still rather get it from the Verizon store and support them since they always take care of me and specialize in just Verizon. Who buys phones at Radio Shack anyway?
4. daddysbeenabadgirl (Posts: 157; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
First I thought you were being sarcastic talking about Verizon, then I realized you were serious. o_O
I'm not sure if I'm the bigger idiot or you are?
5. indigo87 (Posts: 40; Member since: 09 Dec 2011)
Ahh have fun with your mail in-rebate at the verizon store oh wait you forgot about that didn't you ? Yeah radio shack does not have mail in-rebates and wait minute radio shack offers free tech support options live rep on the phone or in a chat bubble and instore help for your handset
8. Ruckus (Posts: 276; Member since: 20 Oct 2011)
Not to mention most phones at RadioShack are way cheaper than at the Verizon store.
11. Daftama (Posts: 540; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Raido shack got dumb employees. .I mean dumb they sell them the phone send them to my store to do everyrhing else...well well what you think happens to their deal stupid Radio shack
12. Ruckus (Posts: 276; Member since: 20 Oct 2011)
Considering both your spelling and grammar are downright awful im going to say your dumb :)
13. Daftama (Posts: 540; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Shhiitt easy there mr suckurself...didnt know we were in classroom I do apologize after you can blow me...I would have to say you must be a redneck
14. Ruckus (Posts: 276; Member since: 20 Oct 2011)
Bahahaha :')!! You sound like a 10yr old playing Call of Duty over Xbox Live..
Suckmyself huh?? Didn't realize it's that impressive that I could. Not to mention how you'd know.. O_o
15. Daftama (Posts: 540; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Thats what your name is supposed to say..who would want to suck u...any cod is over rated just like x box and icrap is
6. scott5626 (Posts: 49; Member since: 01 Sep 2009)
It's $179 if you pre order at SAMs Club or HHgregg.
10. ChafedBanana (Posts: 350; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
Maybe you should just wait until Wal-Mart is selling them for $29.