Radio Shack cuts Apple iPhone 4S to $125 starting Sunday, August 26th
0. phoneArena 24 Aug 2012, 23:47 posted on
Starting this Sunday, Radio Shack is cutting the price of the Apple iPhone 4S to $125 with a 2-year pact and the sale price covers AT&T, Verizon and Sprint variants of the phone; the $125 will cover the 16GB model of the phone while the 32GB and 64GB models will cost $225 and $325 respectively...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. TheLibertine (Posts: 484; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
Who's buying the iPhone 4S now is a real iSheep.
3. lordsidious (Posts: 3; Member since: 25 Aug 2012)
Or some one that wants a great phone at a good price.
2. ardent1 (Posts: 2000; Member since: 16 Apr 2011)
Waiting for the iPhone 5 so I can retire my Moto Triumph.
6. MobileNico (Posts: 53; Member since: 26 Aug 2012)
Target Mobile is also running this promotion.
Also, unrelated, but Target Mobile is giving $25 Google Play cred with Android contract phone puchases.