RPG FTW: 10 role-playing games for Android and iPhone
0. phoneArena 09 Jul 2012, 09:20 posted on
What we have for you today is 10 role-playing games for Android and iOS, some of which are remakes of old classics, while others have been made from scratch, optimized for touchscreen controls...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. azri05 (unregistered)
2. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
Inotia 4 was pretty interesting, but i wanted to finish Inotia 3 before continuing.
4. bayusuputra (Posts: 931; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
haha.. I got the Zenonia 4 hack that gives me 999,999 Zen..
I want to have that FFIII but the pricing keeps me away from it.. Hopefully there will be a promotion on GPlay soon.. Really want to play that..
7. anGel_pLayer (Posts: 46; Member since: 29 Jun 2012)
Got that hack too... Plus stat points which you can add to character endlessly... 1000+ all stats. *got tired of pressing the "+" button* It gets boring though,..
Tried sideloading the FFIII.... Damn sure there is an apk for it..
6. anGel_pLayer (Posts: 46; Member since: 29 Jun 2012)
I'm pretty sure Inotia 4 is available on android. Around 40mb+ in size..
Ok so it's available but not in english...
9. cthunder (Posts: 102; Member since: 02 Nov 2010)
What? No Battleheart or Majesty: Fantasy Kingdom?
10. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 649; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
i got pocket RPG on Nokia n9 awesome game
11. Anzore (Posts: 1; Member since: 23 Nov 2012)
If you like RPG card games, you should give try to this game: Legend of the Cryptids. It is free, easy to learn (takes around 5 minutes with the nice tutorial at the beginning), and gets more challenging as you advance. If you decide to try it, please use my referral id: "Anzore" when registering for the game, to earn a free dragon rare card and 10000 coins for each of us. Have fun! :)