RIM’s top lawyer jumps ship
0. phoneArena 29 May 2012, 00:29 posted on
Sometimes it seems that RIM has a never-ending casualty list when it comes to executives packing up and heading for the door. That latest departure is Chief Legal Officer Karima Bawa. She joined RIM in...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. tigermcm (Posts: 607; Member since: 02 Sep 2009)
so am i the only one wondering who is left?? seems RIM has been losing 1 or 2 people a day for the past month or so
3. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5281; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Something about rats jumping from a sinking ship....
4. digicon (Posts: 109; Member since: 11 Aug 2011)
She's retiring . . . She's not "Jumping" any "Ship" foo . . .
5. mercorp (Posts: 954; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
You jump,I jump,everybody jump!!!!
(from the s.s RIM)
Our hearts will go on...
6. A.aoudi (Posts: 125; Member since: 14 Feb 2012)
And another 1 bites the dust. Great keep it up RIM.
7. vqc61 (Posts: 15; Member since: 16 May 2012)
Tha's OK. Lawyers are a dime a dozen nowadays. Just get another one.
8. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
Soon, to a theater near you...After Blackberry's Titanic struggle...
The Epic Sequel...
Titanic II, The sinking Of Apple...
9. Lwazi_N (Posts: 205; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
Too many ship-jumpers. Well, forced resignations...