RIM's PlayBook to support Android apps
0. phoneArena 28 Feb 2011, 09:39 posted on
We have already heard that the BlackBerry PlayBook may run Android apps, but now we have it from a far more reliable source...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Sprtwirelessrep (unregistered)
Sprint, and all other nationwide carrier getting it. Can't wait to get it, plus during that time touchscreen blackberry phones support andriod apps hopefully. excited
2. clevername (Posts: 1435; Member since: 11 Jul 2008)
Hmm. I guess it's just a way to be lazy about app development and making their own sdk
3. p0rkguy (Posts: 684; Member since: 23 Nov 2010)
If I were them, I wouldn't waste money trying to make their own sdk either. It's more efficient to use another than to build yours from ground up and end up losing due in competition.
Would a lawyer buy a house or would they try to build their own?
5. Goldeneye (Posts: 375; Member since: 22 Jan 2011)
Good RIM then support the whole Android OS next and you're be back in the game!