RIM will launch BlackBerry 10 in New York City on January 30th
0. phoneArena 17 Dec 2012, 08:59 posted on
RIM has already officially confirmed it will unveil the new BlackBerry 10 operating system at the end of January, but now it has sent out the press invites for events in multiple cities…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
How about, launch at Cupertino instead...
To prove that your fruits is much nutritious than him... If you know what I mean :)
4. Nikolas.Oliver (Posts: 1260; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
how about, amphitheatre parkway, mountain view, ca ?
2. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2952; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
"Re-Designed. Re-engineered. Re-invented. Re-falling”
6. danny_a2005 (Posts: 105; Member since: 06 Oct 2011)
Blackberry WHO? I thought they were dead...
8. Nikolas.Oliver (Posts: 1260; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
BlackBerry Boy are going to strike in 3..2...1
9. BBGrind (Posts: 49; Member since: 17 Jan 2012)
Does this mean The would be at the carriers on the 30th?
13. MC1123 (Posts: 1210; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
no, not yet...on jan 30 they will just announce those BB10 device..but the actual device will come of February!
but the QWERTY one might still come later...
but rogers already announce reservation for BB10 devices! even though the actual device is still unknown!
10. jmoita2 (Posts: 929; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
Blackberry??? What's that? Oh, yeah, that phone from 2005...
11. rusticguy (Posts: 2700; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
So would this mean Apple stocks crash further after Jan 30th ?
12. jmoita2 (Posts: 929; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
According to Businessweek, we should see a major fall in Apple's shares, which will be around $270 within 12 months. A major trend in shorting of Apple shares has begun, which does not bode well for them...
Read it here;
14. MC1123 (Posts: 1210; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
oh y gosh!! so excited even more!!! new york!!
but i just hate the fact that the full touch screen already leak, and im pretty sure that was the real device..just like the iPhone 5 and the ipad mini!
now its all up to the QWERTY device! but i think if RIM will out the dev alpha c, the dev alpha that is a QWERTY one, and i also think it will look like the actual device!
15. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5173; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Still excited to see what BB have to offer but its too little too late for their investors
16. SaM1X (Posts: 9; Member since: 12 Dec 2012)
Waiting for Torch 4............. Rim bring it out.. I wish you good luck.