RIM will launch BlackBerry 10 in New York City on January 30th
0. phoneArena posted on 17 Dec 2012, 08:59
RIM has already officially confirmed it will unveil the new BlackBerry 10 operating system at the end of January, but now it has sent out the press invites for events in multiple cities…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett posted on 17 Dec 2012, 09:04 6
How about, launch at Cupertino instead...
To prove that your fruits is much nutritious than him... If you know what I mean :)
4. Nikolas.Oliver posted on 17 Dec 2012, 09:28 0
how about, amphitheatre parkway, mountain view, ca ?
2. Nathan_ingx posted on 17 Dec 2012, 09:06 4
"Re-Designed. Re-engineered. Re-invented. Re-falling”
8. Nikolas.Oliver posted on 17 Dec 2012, 09:46 0
BlackBerry Boy are going to strike in 3..2...1
9. BBGrind posted on 17 Dec 2012, 10:25 0
Does this mean The would be at the carriers on the 30th?
13. MC1123 posted on 17 Dec 2012, 16:29 0
no, not yet...on jan 30 they will just announce those BB10 device..but the actual device will come of February!
but the QWERTY one might still come later...
but rogers already announce reservation for BB10 devices! even though the actual device is still unknown!
10. jmoita2 posted on 17 Dec 2012, 12:17 1
Blackberry??? What's that? Oh, yeah, that phone from 2005...
11. rusticguy posted on 17 Dec 2012, 12:42 1
So would this mean Apple stocks crash further after Jan 30th ?
12. jmoita2 posted on 17 Dec 2012, 13:09 1
According to Businessweek, we should see a major fall in Apple's shares, which will be around $270 within 12 months. A major trend in shorting of Apple shares has begun, which does not bode well for them...
Read it here;
14. MC1123 posted on 17 Dec 2012, 16:36 2
oh y gosh!! so excited even more!!! new york!!
but i just hate the fact that the full touch screen already leak, and im pretty sure that was the real device..just like the iPhone 5 and the ipad mini!
now its all up to the QWERTY device! but i think if RIM will out the dev alpha c, the dev alpha that is a QWERTY one, and i also think it will look like the actual device!
15. InspectorGadget80 posted on 17 Dec 2012, 20:45 0
Still excited to see what BB have to offer but its too little too late for their investors
16. SaM1X posted on 18 Dec 2012, 00:38 0
Waiting for Torch 4............. Rim bring it out.. I wish you good luck.