RIM shows off the BlackBerry 10 soft keyboard
0. phoneArena posted on 14 Dec 2012, 16:01
With the announcement of BlackBerry 10 coming relatively soon, now is the time to show off what the platform can do, and today we're seeing a video of Vivek Bhardwaj, Head of Software Portfolio for BlackBerry showing off BlackBerry 10′s touchscreen keyboard...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. bovcrx posted on 14 Dec 2012, 16:13 1 5
Sounds dumb, but that space feature is much needed. I always have a b in place of a space using my Note 2.
14. REYNER posted on 15 Dec 2012, 04:44 1 0
now tell me who's dumb the user or the note 2?
4. MichaelHeller posted on 14 Dec 2012, 17:53 13 2
Which isn't really an option if someone chooses to buy a BlackBerry...
7. Nikolas.Oliver (limited) 4 days ago posted on 14 Dec 2012, 18:54 4 8
And no one is buying blackberry anymore
17. danny_a2005 posted on 17 Dec 2012, 09:23 0 1
18. miles16852 posted on 19 Dec 2012, 02:33 0 0
16. OHaZZaR posted on 15 Dec 2012, 15:33 0 1
I have to agree with you there. Still, swiftkey is miles ahead of this keyboard
6. theBankRobber posted on 14 Dec 2012, 18:52 2 1
Who's talking about android? Its about blackberry and swift key is a app, something NOT built into android .
5. cretinick posted on 14 Dec 2012, 18:48 2 1
Consumers do not wait!
Release the Kraken as soon as possible! But I think it may be too late...
8. Nikolas.Oliver (limited) 4 days ago posted on 14 Dec 2012, 18:55 2 2
Too late rim... Too late
9. nyamo posted on 14 Dec 2012, 19:35 0 0
while larger screens are nice, everyone i know who has loved BB always stuck with them due to the HW keyboard, not sure how RIM is going to persuade new users here with legacy items finally disappearing
10. Droid_X_Doug posted on 14 Dec 2012, 22:18 1 0
Yeah, the devices that RIM released without a physical keyboard were utter failures. In fact I have managed to forget their model numbers, they were such a failure. The BB owners I know (as well as former BB owners) are/were in love with the physical keyboards on the BBs. I wonder how well the touch-only BBs will do. If they tank, that could bias buyers against the BBs with physical keyboards that are scheduled for release a few months later.
12. bovcrx posted on 14 Dec 2012, 23:26 0 0
Just got to mess with a Dev Alpha B device and the keyboard is pretty good. Can't wait to try the Dev of the physical keyboard.