RIM shows off BlackBerry 10 Cascades MapView
0. phoneArena posted on 17 Jan 2013, 02:19
Developers, RIM wants “maps in your apps” for BlackBerry 10. To facilitate that, RIM updated the SDK for BlackBerry 10...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. pokharkarsaga posted on 17 Jan 2013, 03:46 4
this feels like a compass in ur hand,BB10 has some serious innovations
4. abecedef posted on 17 Jan 2013, 06:59 2
Nokia Maps on Symbian have this feature for quite some time
3. jroc74 posted on 17 Jan 2013, 04:24 2
That is nice. I predict seeing this on other platforms in the near future...
6. MC1123 posted on 17 Jan 2013, 20:04 1
read above, symbian has this!!
and im pretty sure iOS and Android will copy this!
7. Nikolas.Oliver posted on 18 Jan 2013, 02:09 0
Genius.... Android and ios already have it
8. MC1123 posted on 19 Jan 2013, 18:45 1
is this BlackBerry Maps that RIM created with tomtom? because i heard before that they will make their own mapping solution as well to compete with google and nokia (even apple)
lol its hilarious that apple maps is a complete disaster even though its also made from tomtom!
new quote: "apple today will sue you all the way, but BlackBerry today will keep us happy everyday!"