RIM settles with Nokia, agrees to pay for licenses
0. phoneArena posted on 21 Dec 2012, 02:54
Research in Motion, the Canadian BlackBerry maker, has agreed to settle and pay patent licensing fees to Nokia…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett (limited) 3 days ago posted on 21 Dec 2012, 02:57 12 0
This fruit has done a right thing... unlike the other fruit lol :P
2. Johnnokia posted on 21 Dec 2012, 03:18 10 0
Everyone is paying to Nokia and no one could sue them... Nokia is really the motherland of patents.
4. alterecho posted on 21 Dec 2012, 04:06 2 0
Basically, Nokia need not sell a single phone and yet earn billions a year with their massive patent portfolio.
6. apexKBC posted on 21 Dec 2012, 07:29 1 1
every fruit has a different flavour...... u know wat i mean.