RIM settles with Nokia, agrees to pay for licenses
0. phoneArena 21 Dec 2012, 02:54 posted on
Research in Motion, the Canadian BlackBerry maker, has agreed to settle and pay patent licensing fees to Nokia…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
This fruit has done a right thing... unlike the other fruit lol :P
7. jameshoe (unregistered)
nokia has got some money...
2. Johnnokia (Posts: 660; Member since: 27 May 2012)
Everyone is paying to Nokia and no one could sue them... Nokia is really the motherland of patents.
4. alterecho (Posts: 1094; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
Basically, Nokia need not sell a single phone and yet earn billions a year with their massive patent portfolio.
5. wp7tribes (Posts: 52; Member since: 12 Aug 2011)
good to know this will help nokia even more
6. apexKBC (Posts: 92; Member since: 10 Dec 2012)
every fruit has a different flavour...... u know wat i mean.