RIM registers 6600 developers in 11 days with free BlackBerry PlayBook promotion
0. phoneArena 16 Feb 2012, 20:47 posted on
With RIM giving away a free BlackBerry PlayBook to anyone who submits a "viable" App World app, it is no surprise that RIM's Head of Developer Relations, Alec Saunders, tweeted that RIM has signed up 6600 new developers in 11 days...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
lol. i wonder just how many of those devs will develop anything for the platform.
3. digicon (Posts: 121; Member since: 11 Aug 2011)
They already have . Try reading that first sentence again . . .
4. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
DOH! im going article blind lol.
2. SGSII (Posts: 53; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
That is amazing. But that's just a free tablet..n
5. axllebeer (Posts: 268; Member since: 05 Apr 2011)
As a Playbook owner, I love the product and am rooting for RIM to pull themselves out of the hole they have dug for themselves. I've owned their products for several years now and after much disappointment with my previous BB phone, (the Style), I have to say I'm totally happy with the new Bold 9930 from Sprint. (Typing this on it now) for me right now, it's everything I wanted in all previous BBs and with all the new stuff happening with the PlayBook, there just might be exciting times ahead for BB fans.