RIM puts a $10,000 guarantee on certified apps
2. abhishek48 (Posts: 164; Member since: 19 Feb 2012)
Yes RIM, push harder, I use ur playblook and its a pleasure to use, u ruled the smartphone world, u can do it again with QNX OS end the iphone rule.. all u need is apps
4. mozes316 (Posts: 142; Member since: 30 Sep 2011)
I have faith in them too, but one thing they need more than apps... First and formost, is the fast hardware found in iPhones and highend Android devices.
Seems their devices are always a bit late.
5. thephoneguy92 (Posts: 191; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
You don't necessarily always need the fastest hardware to have the fastest phone. Look at WP for example. Single core phones run as smooth as anything I've ever used. That being said, RIM needs a huge boost in the hardware department.
6. Penny (Posts: 1398; Member since: 04 Feb 2011)
Does anybody know whether if this is per app or per each developer's first app?
7. HugeTroller (banned) (Posts: 80; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
You can't change the fact that Titanic wont sink.