RIM puts a $10,000 guarantee on certified apps
2. abhishek48 posted on 01 May 2012, 14:35 4
Yes RIM, push harder, I use ur playblook and its a pleasure to use, u ruled the smartphone world, u can do it again with QNX OS end the iphone rule.. all u need is apps
4. mozes316 posted on 01 May 2012, 17:16 2
I have faith in them too, but one thing they need more than apps... First and formost, is the fast hardware found in iPhones and highend Android devices.
Seems their devices are always a bit late.
5. thephoneguy92 posted on 01 May 2012, 19:00 3
You don't necessarily always need the fastest hardware to have the fastest phone. Look at WP for example. Single core phones run as smooth as anything I've ever used. That being said, RIM needs a huge boost in the hardware department.
6. Penny posted on 01 May 2012, 20:04 1
Does anybody know whether if this is per app or per each developer's first app?
7. HugeTroller (banned) posted on 01 May 2012, 21:18 0
You can't change the fact that Titanic wont sink.