RIM makes a terrible music video to woo developers
0. phoneArena posted on 25 Sep 2012, 19:37
We have been sort of waiting in fear ever since we heard the name "BlackBerry Jam Americas" for the event that RIM is holding in San Jose right now. We knew that at some point there would be a "jam", and we were right to be worried, because the music video that RIM has released could very well undo all of the good that the company did today...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. flexile posted on 25 Sep 2012, 19:44 7 0
I love their faces of: "What am I doing with my life?"
13. kartik4u98 posted on 26 Sep 2012, 00:59 2 0
What would had Apple fans thought if Apple showed this video to them???
3. Android4u posted on 25 Sep 2012, 19:58 2 0
Lmao wtf. Maybe they should have nicki minaj dance half nude haha that will drive stockholders and developers lol
5. Glim12808 posted on 25 Sep 2012, 20:45 0 0
I don't make negative comments about other platforms, excepts Windows Phone of which I am a fan, but this is cringe-worthy!
6. GoBears posted on 25 Sep 2012, 21:03 3 2
This was an awesome video. Sure beats most lame commercials lol. I laughed pretty hard at the lyrics!
8. vddeguzman posted on 25 Sep 2012, 21:33 0 1
when you're desperate, you do more stupid things... This is more like a spoof music video than a real one.
10. CWBAlfredo posted on 25 Sep 2012, 22:39 0 0
Haha I just couldn't help but laugh. They sure know how to play the court jester. I loved the line "our updated sdk is really cool".
15. marceldy posted on 26 Sep 2012, 01:05 2 0
this is aint that bad ! its kind of funny, very geeky..... makes me kind of want to be a dev ;(
16. Sniggly posted on 26 Sep 2012, 01:28 0 1
If it's a joke, I'm chuckling.
If it's not a joke...I'm weeping for the death of the company.
But at least they didn't tear up a jetliner when they got drunk this time.
18. cheeseaddict posted on 01 Oct 2012, 04:49 0 0
what's with all the haters' comments out there. of course when your down you need to do all of your best to go up again. at least RIM is trying to do it in a fair way. I admire this company because they really mean what they say and not just giving up all the way.