RIM is having an end-of-the-year sale for its BlackBerry PlayBook - countdown clock in tow as well
0. phoneArena 27 Dec 2011, 14:05 posted on
Perusing RIM’s Shop BlackBerry store online, you’ll be greeted with an end-of-the-year countdown clock, but it’s not for the obvious reason for the arrival of the new year. Rather, the countdown clock signifies the time left to take advantage of the sale that’s going on with...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. jldleo (Posts: 35; Member since: 09 Aug 2011)
Doomsday clock..lol Couldn't resist. good luck in 2012 RIM
2. c.hack (Posts: 526; Member since: 09 Dec 2009)
Are they putting the Palm III on sale too? hahaha
4. droiddomination (Posts: 203; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
android support my arsh! they been saying that since last summer.
5. downphoenix (Posts: 2595; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
I don't regret the purchase of mine, bought for $200 on Black Friday, much more satisfied with this than I originally thought I would be. Can't wait for the OS2 upgarde though, that's going to really make it shine. And android support is alraedy there in the 2.0 beta which you can download.
6. belovedson (Posts: 832; Member since: 30 Nov 2010)
this is such old news. rim has been putting out those prices periodically from their site. bestbuy and others have been selling for cheaper
8. simplyj (Posts: 404; Member since: 23 Dec 2009)
Actually no, 199$ is the going starting price at all retail outlets.
7. HTCiscool (Posts: 449; Member since: 16 Jul 2011)
Well I'm rocking the Flyer now which I got for $200 so I dunneed this
9. c.hack (Posts: 526; Member since: 09 Dec 2009)
Much better off getting a Kindle. It has this thing called an email app. Maybe RIM should look into it.